Hardest Question? (1 Viewer)

Which Question was the Hardest?

• Total voters

skittlebrau

Hebz said:
who cares.. MATHS IS OVER!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

I actually found question 9 hardest, but I ran out of time to properly do 9 and 10. Oh well... too late to care now!

Last edited:

idontgetit

HSC
weird, but i thought Q6 was hardest. That probability threw me abit, and it took ages to work out that damn ratio in bii

Charon.

HSC
N/A
7 & 9 were easy. 9 was time consuming and a bit challenging but 10? That was really hard and confusing. Dont get me started on question 10

bevstarrunner

Maths Nut
HSC
I think i've lost 3 marks in the whole paper...2 on q9 and 1 on q 10, so i voted q9

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Out of all the questions, q6 took me the longest, only because of that last probability question. So ill say that was the hardest

JayWalker

HSC
I'd say Quesiton 6, that probability screwed me up,
Question 10 was simple, you could work backwards if you got stuck.. so stupid to have a prove question as final question....

Question 7, so easy... what was with 7a) didnt even need to think for that one, 8 was ok...

9 would have been the easiest question ive seen lately except for c)ii) which actually took some thinking

JayWalker

HSC
Well a was simple duh....

quesiton b:::

youll notice EVERY part has a "SHOW THAT"
whicih means if u get stuck, you can use what they want you to prove to help you on your way or even work backwards.. like iv,, i expanded that and made mine look like that. that makes it so ez

masteraal

surprisingly i got most of 10 out...i totally screwed the x=e question and 9a io made up...sigh...ohh well..

TimJ007

Well- far as the hardest question on the paper I'd have to say question 9- question 8 was really interesting and question 10 (most of it anyway) was do-able. So yeah, question 9 was the hardest.

nik_noodle

HSC
the 2nd bit of it, b, the parabola, i dunno, i can do it now, but i couldnt work out the area in the exam, couldnt even think it out :p I started doing it the long way but decided to stuff it and use my time better elsewhere.
I also didnt like the end bit of 6, the probability..it was gonna take ages to work out...anyone know of a shorter way without having to use binomial probability or anything???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)