• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hardcore Punk (1 Viewer)

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Good stuff man. Especially AoA. Also, are you gonna see Dangers when they tour Aus with Graf Orlock?

Arctopus

HSC
For sure dude, I'll be at their 2 Sydney shows and their Newcastle one.

Have you checked out Robotsaurus? Same label as Dangers, Graf, Ghostlimb etc. They're from Adelaide.

Arctopus

HSC
For sure dude, I'll be at their 2 Sydney shows and their Newcastle one.

Have you checked out Robotsaurus? Same label as Dangers, Graf, Ghostlimb etc. They're from Adelaide.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Not yet man. Having trouble looking for their stuff. Anywhere I can hear it?

Also, do you know of Pisschrist?

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Had a look at your Last.Fm. Haha, how'd you find out about xNegatronx?

Arctopus

HSC
Hah, yeah man. If you have the EP, you can hear me doing the lispy / gay vocals on xStraight Fucking Edgex... and I guess I'm doing all the other gang vocals too.

It was really only a thing we did for fun. We recorded the EP, which was all written by my friend Dave, during the holidays and the only gig we had lined up was a school talent thing, which we were banned from playing before we even played. Perhaps in the future we might record some other stuff that we have lying around, but we're all in different bands now, so it'll only happen if we get really bored.

In the meantime, the 2 guitarists and drummer from Neg are in a sludge metal band with me, which I made a thread about: http://community.boredofstudies.org/467/music/246357/heavy-metal-band.html

Dave is in two hardcore bands: Get A Dog Up Ya! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos
and LIBATIONS on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

This uni holidays Dave and I will prob get together and record some stuff for a grind project that I've written a ton of shit for and then we'll release it as a free EP or split with Libations. ALF on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Videos

oh, and I listened to Pisschrist too. Some crusty shit! I had no idea they were Australian. Recommend an album?

aaand I saw on your last.fm that you listened to Daitro, so I was wondering if you had listened to ...Who Calls So Loud? If you like Daitro, you'll like them. Mostly the same guys from Funeral Diner:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/04q19L387YY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/04q19L387YY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Great timing. I was actually for more Daitro stuff

This is Pisschrist's Nothing Has Changed. You can get it when you're uncapped
pisschrist - nothing has changed.rar

Checking out your side bands as of now. Also, I believe Dave posts on the same forum as me. Hence why I know of xNegatronx. As a matter of fact, he was the one who got me into hardcore in the first place.

HSC
fucking lol at those song titles

xthis is a beatdown faggotx
xstraight fucking edgex

please tell me you're not being totally serious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)