Hard test compared to other year? (1 Viewer)

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hmmmm. If they required direct reference to the FWA that would be pretty unfair imo. It would advantage the people do legal and/or eco.

Anyway.

jovceski123

HSC
hey guys, because it was a fucked up test n the state average will be low does that mean it will scale slightly better than last year?

NightWingkz

HSC
.... for me section 2 was hardest.... so much ethical stuff....=[
and not much management and ER and fiance .....
the two 6 mark questions were challenging... and i think i stuff one up...sigh

kning818100

HSC
wtf u serious? no one put new organisation and behavioural structure influences for ER in section 3??? omg....

and yes the question on misleading advertising was bullshit, i see no probs with that ads. omg, so stupid.

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
wtf u serious? no one put new organisation and behavioural structure influences for ER in section 3??? omg....

and yes the question on misleading advertising was bullshit, i see no probs with that ads. omg, so stupid.
- "Fits all your shopping material": Um I don't think so
- Advertisement has goods in the environmentally responsible bag: Customers can be misleaded to think the goods come with the bag. There was no indication (fine print etc) that the goods don't come with the bag.

sickk

HSC
i put the same about fits all your shopping - load of shit
and something about 100% environmentally friendly, its probably not 100% it might be a lesser impact ont he environment but there will still be an effect from production, wastes, litter etc

something long those lines

deebarnz

HSC
it was ok, i hated question 26, what did everyone do for their global marketing strategy?

sickk

HSC
everyone is talking about it under the section 3 sticky, everyone pretty much tossing up between global branding, standardisation and differention, market research and the 4p's

spazamataz

HSC
I loved this exam :DExcept i'm not sure about some short answers, and yeah i can't remember much from it lol

alex1992

HSC
It did indeed seem to be quite a basic paper. No reason as to doubt a 60/60 for the m/c and s/a however, i was unable to recall the marketing plan or the financial planning cycle in the reports, as i did not have time to memorise the dubious syllabus.

xxheersaletixx

TERI MAA :)
HSC
thought it was a good paper but FML case study question had to rush like a mofo coz i spent an hour on the report leaving me like 20 mins only

shady145

Banned
HSC
i put the same about fits all your shopping - load of shit
and something about 100% environmentally friendly, its probably not 100% it might be a lesser impact ont he environment but there will still be an effect from production, wastes, litter etc

something long those lines
hehe thats exactly what i put ^^, well not exactly but similar

cata

HSC
OMG!! :spzz: In my opinion i thought it was a more challenging paper, well I enjoyed my trial exam better :( I wish the marks were swapped around!

All I can say for this one is that it was REALLY VERY RANDOM! I mean "what are the features of an employment contract" is that just one of those general questions or were there specifics things we had to include. Also i totally skipped while studying the "stock exchange" parts, then when it was reading time i was like "aww man why the heck did i skip it!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)