Hard Or Easy? (1 Viewer)

aaaazzzz

HSC
dunno04 said:
well...
i guess
But the fact i got 7 days to study, and finish 12 past year catholic and independent paper...i feel confident, where most question are similar
haha
=D
good on yah
i think i'm getting 7x raw mark..crap

tennille

HSC
Like many people have stated in this thread, some poeple thought it was easy, others thought it was hard. Just because some of you guys thought it was difficult doesn't give you the right to flame others who are confident they went well. Last time I checked the title of the thread, it was asking if you thought the exam was hard or easy.

If you guys continue to be rude, I will close this thread.

sam15_

HSC
aaaazzzz said:
some ppl have different interpretations of easy and hard I guessXD
I found out like many ppl always say it's very easy
but how many band 6s do we have?
"
well we don't know how many band 6's we have at this moment.. however generally it is in minority compared to the chemistry population of year 12ers.. (some who now have finished.. wohoo)...

though i do completly agree... :)

i found the exam rather challanging for what i had prepared myself for... and that very may be the reason i will not have passed this exam.. unfortunatly... if i didn't already have a place in uni i would be completly and utterly screwed in regard to UAI.. thanks to chem of course.

bboyelement

HSC
i compare to previous years ... really its what you have studied like say the ethylene question that was a bit random. but really if studied and it came up in the test --- bam its easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)