Happened to anyone? (1 Viewer)

way

HSC
Just after getting my P's: So I was driving up a slope and at traffic intersection had to turn right. Now there are 5 lanes (2 on my side and 3 on the other) and atleast 30-40 m from my position which then from their position split into 4 lanes on my side and 3 on the other . There are not unbroken intersection traced lines to show lanes. Now then when I took off and I got to like 20 m, I could see the lanes and went into the wrong one. I just got my P's and this mistake nearly got me into a crash. The other driver was kind enough to not make a big deal out of it. How to avoid this?

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
You're not driving with the supervisor any more so you have to keep a constant eye out on the road, especially if you're unfamiliar with the area. I'm still on my L's and if it were not for my dad pointing out where to go I probably would end up on the wrong side of the road.

My point is you have to become more independent, don't worry I'm sure you'll get used to it, my brother had a similar problem :D

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty much just this. You really need to be careful about road positioning at intersections where often the lanes on the other side may not line up even if you're going straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)