Hands up if you haven't started studying! (1 Viewer)

BDC-96

HSC
Amacome is so pretentious. No doubt a dungeon dweller with not a lot going for them. This website is great and all but a majority of people on here are pathetic. I think I only like Spiritual Being, seems like someone who sees past the HSC and into the reality of their future.

*lol first post (ghost reader)*

Makematics

HSC
Amacome is so pretentious. No doubt a dungeon dweller with not a lot going for them. This website is great and all but a majority of people on here are pathetic. I think I only like Spiritual Being, seems like someone who sees past the HSC and into the reality of their future.

What about omed? Hes such a loveable character

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

This is SB's first alt without the name "Omed" in it.

I wonder how dame you are bro. Soon you will have as many bans as omed
hhahaha

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Bogans?

Band 2 - Bogan
Band 3 - An asian that plays rugby
band 4 - Wog
band 5 - White
band 6 - Asian/curry

Thats my essay done for today.
I'm wog bro, come at me

#inb4band4

This is SB's first alt without the name "Omed" in it.

I wonder how dame you are bro. Soon you will have as many bans as omed
hhahaha

eliserose

HSC
Hi there year 12s!

I'm a 2004 grad currently doing some research into teen consumption of energy drinks.

Do you think they help you concentrate and study better? Perhaps you drink them so you can party for longer?

Would you mind helping me by filling out this two minute survey? It's completely anonymous so you can be totally honest.

https://docs.google.com/a/australia...-TVNmoc2702yXQc7DyPj3CnkIHl8LAUPP7qQ/viewform

THANK YOU! and.. Good luck with your exams.:smile:

Makematics

HSC
Hi there year 12s!

I'm a 2004 grad currently doing some research into teen consumption of energy drinks.

Do you think they help you concentrate and study better? Perhaps you drink them so you can party for longer?

Would you mind helping me by filling out this two minute survey? It's completely anonymous so you can be totally honest.

https://docs.google.com/a/australia...-TVNmoc2702yXQc7DyPj3CnkIHl8LAUPP7qQ/viewform

THANK YOU! and.. Good luck with your exams.:smile:
Done :) its rlly short guys, just do it haha

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

thanks omed

If I was a girl, I'd marry you straight away

Fetes

HSC
Saying one uni is better then another is a pointless argument, how does anyone in year 12 currently (including me) really know what each uni is like when we're still at school...

Open days aren't a true guide of what the uni is like, you're silly if you think so.

Bit of a contradiction? You said how do we know what each uni is like, and then claim open days aren't a true guide...

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
why bother studying when I can chill with my froakie :tongue:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
What about the guy called fuck you 50 cent
The SB conspiracy continues

Bit of a contradiction? You said how do we know what each uni is like, and then claim open days aren't a true guide...
No mate, no. It's basic logic really.

e.g If you had an open house, would you try to make the house more appealing or simply present it in its natural form? Obviously the first choice, this creates more interest in the property, which in turn leads to a higher potential sale price.

The same goes for uni, they want to make it as appealing to future students as possible, and will do everything to try and convince you they're better then others. I remember going to a G8 uni open day and the lecturer bagging out another non G8 uni, all this really resulted in was making the guy look like a knob (in my opinion)

Your choice though, make your choice of uni based on how much free food/drinks you get and tell me in 12 months time if it represents how good the uni is. O wait, UWS is giving free ipads to students, they must be comparable to Oxford/Harvard.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
The SB conspiracy continues

No mate, no. It's basic logic really.

e.g If you had an open house, would you try to make the house more appealing or simply present it in its natural form? Obviously the first choice, this creates more interest in the property, which in turn leads to a higher potential sale price.

The same goes for uni, they want to make it as appealing to future students as possible, and will do everything to try and convince you they're better then others. I remember going to a G8 uni open day and the lecturer bagging out another non G8 uni, all this really resulted in was making the guy look like a knob (in my opinion)

Your choice though, make your choice of uni based on how much free food/drinks you get and tell me in 12 months time if it represents how good the uni is. O wait, UWS is giving free ipads to students, they must be comparable to Oxford/Harvard.
I'm going UWS because of the iPad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)