Hands up if you haven't started studying! (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish him the best with his janitorial duties.
You need to go out and see the reality of what is happening before you can confirm your assumptions .... Until then I can recommend you to stop embarrassing yourself .

amacone

HSC
The point was in the principle. Obviously he is not a janitor and you said 'doesn't even consider' yet he has a job explain that
Anyone can say that they have a job at Macquarie over the internet.
How do you not know that I don't?

mahmoudali

HSC
Anyone can say that they have a job at Macquarie over the internet.
How do you not know that I don't?
Well anyone can say "my friends dad told me you dont get recognised if you go uws" over the internet
Dont you realise you're dig yourself a bigger hole, one day you will be compeating against uws graduates for a job
And I really hope they get the it just to prove to you that your logic is complegly flaud :)

Last edited:

amacone

HSC
Well anyone can say "my friends dad told me you dont get recognised if you go uws" over the internet
Dont you realise your dig yourself a bigger hole, one day you will be compeating against uws graduates for a job
And I really hope they get the job just to prove to you that your logic is complegly flaud :)
Won't exactly be a challenge.
CEO 10k/day in the making

Makematics

HSC
What's wrong with Usyd/UNSW?
Theres nothing wrong, melbourne/anu are higher ranked i think. Its pretty sad to know that people are willing to move cities and ditch all their mates and family just to go to a higher ranked uni...

Also LOL this thread is so badly off topic

mahmoudali

HSC
Won't exactly be a challenge.
CEO 10k/day in the making
Are you going to do B/ drug smuggling or something similar 10k a day is very unrealistic for someone with your personality
But follow your dream brother im susure you'll get there someday :)

HSC
I've only studied (did past papers) 2U Maths.....and have not even TOUCHED english....

Can't do anything about English now....too late...
:(

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I've only studied (did past papers) 2U Maths.....and have not even TOUCHED english....

Can't do anything about English now....too late...
fuck you mate

how bad do you want it?

how bad do you want that 99 ATAR?

I made a generic night before trials and got 18/20

go make an essay, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HSC
fuck you mate

how bad do you want it?

how bad do you want that 99 ATAR?

I made a generic night before trials and got 18/20

go make an essay, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Firstly, I only want 93 ATAR

Secondly, my problem isn't writing essay content, or answering question. My problem is WRITING it, finishing it in time. I have never finished an English exam, not in Year 11, nor in Year 12.

Thirdly, my BIGGEST problem in English, is PAPER FU**ING ONE.....READING
I can't answer those questions for shit.....I got 7/15 in my trials for that part....I simply cannot answer them...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Firstly, I only want 93 ATAR

Secondly, my problem isn't writing essay content, or answering question. My problem is WRITING it, finishing it in time. I have never finished an English exam, not in Year 11, nor in Year 12.

Thirdly, my BIGGEST problem in English, is PAPER FU**ING ONE.....READING
I can't answer those questions for shit.....I got 7/15 in my trials for that part....I simply cannot answer them...
You know why you can't answer them?

You're in a constant state of panic. You're walking in the exam like it's the end of the line, that's it. Okay, maybe now, it is it. BUT, you need to RELAX and understand that it's the HSC, and although important, if you screw it up, you'll still be sleeping every night.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone,

I'm going to get off this site till Sunday (hopefully), need to get a lot done, plus everyone here is acting like it's world war three.

Cya all

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)