Hands up if you haven't started studying! (1 Viewer)

mahmoudali

HSC
You're delusional...

Open days aren't a true guide of what the uni is like, you're silly if you think so.

Recommendations are personally biased as well.
i don't take open days as an indication of 'what uni will be like' i take the student environment, ease of access, feedback from people that are majoring, etc
also recommendations/ feedback from graduates have been really truthful i've had people tell me their uni sucks compared to this and i've went to multiple people the trend is too great for it to be bias :)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Don't know if it's already been mentioned but those statistics aren't enough to say anything, some people choose to study further into Masters etc after completing Bachelors.

mahmoudali

HSC
ANU:
Undergrad - 73%
Post-grad - 82%
Higher degree - 86%

Dw brah, have fun at UWS.
mate who told you im going uws anyways, and 4% higher employment rate wow bro that's a real stand out *applause*

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Motto is.... Prestige isn't everything. Heck, if I gave a crap about that I would have applied for monash or Melbourne uni.....

Youi_

HSC
I wish him the best with his janitorial duties.
you said earlier 'Friends dad works at Macquarie Bank. Said to me straight that they don't even consider anyone, unless they're from USYD' so even as a janitor you lied earlier so how can I believe anything else you say?

amacone

HSC
you said earlier 'Friends dad works at Macquarie Bank. Said to me straight that they don't even consider anyone, unless they're from USYD' so even as a janitor you lied earlier so how can I believe anything else you say?
If you understood how the process of outsourcing worked, you'd believe "anything else" I said.
If you really think Macquarie Bank personally hires staff members to become Janitors, I feel bad for you.

Youi_

HSC
If you understood how the process of outsourcing worked, you'd believe "anything else" I said.
If you really think Macquarie Bank personally hires staff members to become Janitors, I feel bad for you.
The point was in the principle. Obviously he is not a janitor and you said 'doesn't even consider' yet he has a job explain that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)