Hamlet module b! (1 Viewer)

dr.nitin

HSC
heyy,i needed to ask about module b Hamlet, i just wanted to ask that usualy in some questions they do not ask for a critical study? however, some of my teachers have said you must include a critical study even if they do not ask you in the question, though some other teachers and people told me you only include it if they ask...? any opinions?

terminator69

HSC
heyy,i needed to ask about module b Hamlet, i just wanted to ask that usualy in some questions they do not ask for a critical study? however, some of my teachers have said you must include a critical study even if they do not ask you in the question, though some other teachers and people told me you only include it if they ask...? any opinions?
The name of module B is "Critical Study of Texts", so I would assume so.

raniaaa

:)
HSC
they're not going to say "critically study hamlet" they will ask for your interpretation which you have to substaniate with quotes, character relationships, shakepeare's use of language etc. so basically you have to be verycritical in your answer, be specific give lots of examples and yeah that's about it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)