Hamas destroys dozens of homes in Gaza (1 Viewer)

Jazuzi

HSC
The Associated Press: Hamas destroys dozens of homes in southern Gaza

RAFAH, Gaza Strip — Hamas police wielding clubs beat and pushed residents out of dozens of homes in the southern Gaza town of Rafah on Sunday before knocking the buildings down with bulldozers, residents said.
Gaza's militant Hamas rulers said the homes were built illegally on government land.

Newly homeless residents were furious over Palestinians on bulldozers razing Palestinian homes.

For years, Palestinians have criticized Israel for destroying houses, mostly because they were built without permits issued by the military. Now, Rafah residents complained, their own government, run by the Islamic militant Hamas that seized power in Gaza in July 2007, has done the same.

"They promised reform and change — instead they've destroyed our homes," shouted Miasar Gan, a 54-year-old woman. Gan said she and her husband had nowhere else to go.

"I found my mattress, and that's where I'll be sitting," she said, standing next to the concrete chunks — all that was left of her house.

lol thats hilarious

bazrah

HSC
Because the Palestinian people gave Hamas majority in goverment in full knowledge of the fact they were a radical extremist movement considered as a terrorist organization by several governments. They voted a majority to a political party which has continually sabotaged peace negotiations in the area. They voted a majority to a political party which has stolen aid rations meant for starving citizens and then given them to soldiers so they can continue killing. I wouldn't say it's hilarious, but I'm not sure it was the wisest decision by the Palestinian people. Did they really think they were voting in a political party which would be fair and just? No, they wanted a party that would fight a war against Israel.

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
Because the Palestinian people gave Hamas majority in goverment in full knowledge of the fact they were a radical extremist movement considered as a terrorist organization by several governments. They voted a majority to a political party which has continually sabotaged peace negotiations in the area. They voted a majority to a political party which has stolen aid rations meant for starving citizens and then given them to soldiers so they can continue killing. I wouldn't say it's hilarious, but I'm not sure it was the wisest decision by the Palestinian people. Did they really think they were voting in a political party which would be fair and just? No, they wanted a party that would fight a war against Israel.
Yeah well, shouldn't criticize, we voted in John Howard didn't we? And that was without sharing a border with institutionally prejudiced nuclear power.

Muzk

HSC
Lol, what? You guys seriously think that the Hamas are the bad ones? Israel has for quite a long time been occupying Palestine. Mass support for Hamas exists because of exactly that reason; imperialist oppression. Hamas is the only hope for palestinians against zionist oppression at this time. Radical nationalist organisations are the natural reply to imperialist oppression.

This is what israeli soldiers wear in their free time :

This is inhuman.

Oh and never forget the white phosphorus attacks of Israel against civilians. Now, retarded children are being born all over the place where Israel dropped its bombs.

If you saw this happen to your nation, wouldn't you want just someone to finally get you out of this hell hole?

But of course, it's easy to just say "kill dem muslims" infront of a computer screen, am I right, students?

beatboxre

HSC

If you saw this happen to your nation, wouldn't you want just someone to finally get you out of this hell hole?

But of course, it's easy to just say "kill dem muslims" infront of a computer screen, am I right, students?
win post

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I was a bit confused. I thought the thread title read 'Humas destroys dozens of homes in Gaza'

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Lol, what? You guys seriously think that the Hamas are the bad ones? Israel has for quite a long time been occupying Palestine. Mass support for Hamas exists because of exactly that reason; imperialist oppression. Hamas is the only hope for palestinians against zionist oppression at this time. Radical nationalist organisations are the natural reply to imperialist oppression.

This is what israeli soldiers wear in their free time :

This is inhuman.

Oh and never forget the white phosphorus attacks of Israel against civilians. Now, retarded children are being born all over the place where Israel dropped its bombs.

thank goodness Lebanon got their ass kicked, payback to those gang rapes that has happened in Australia few years back.

HSC
N/A
you are a big chinned fool. you simultaneously fail at trolling because nobody responds to your pathetic attempts at it, and when you're seriously replying to a topic, you lose and you respond by saying "oh whatever both sides are idiots anyway", and then you run off.

run away optimus prime. run away and never return. - Simba

HSC
N/A
im sure that hamas would be willing to give market value compensation to the victims of these demolitions. but they can't. because israel believes it should restrict money going in and out of gaza.

aussie-boy

HSC
hey yeah hardly any comment on this but lets all rip on israel for stopping boats of dubious credibility, we aren't biased at all.
Um, Israel claims to be a liberal democracy - Hamas clearly has no moral ground to stand on.

So the standards we judge them by are completely different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)