Halp plz (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
OKay for all you cool kids doing Belonging -

Have any of you read the short story/memoir "Beaches" by Bob Ellis and if so where did you find it? What's the name of the book?

I need to use this story for a uni assignment (I'm doing secondary teaching) and I cannot find where the hell it's from, I just have this random photocopy. Google has let me down. Cry.

I am tentatively thinking, judging by the half a millimetre of what might be a title that I can see down the bottom, that the book might be called Landscapes. Well that's not mighty helpful since there are 546213414497327683 books by that title in the universe and most of them are about gardening.

Where did this story spring from I need to knowwwwwww

My head is gonna esplode

swathard

HSC
OKay for all you cool kids doing Belonging -

Have any of you read the short story/memoir "Beaches" by Bob Ellis and if so where did you find it? What's the name of the book?

I need to use this story for a uni assignment (I'm doing secondary teaching) and I cannot find where the hell it's from, I just have this random photocopy. Google has let me down. Cry.

I am tentatively thinking, judging by the half a millimetre of what might be a title that I can see down the bottom, that the book might be called Landscapes. Well that's not mighty helpful since there are 546213414497327683 books by that title in the universe and most of them are about gardening.

Where did this story spring from I need to knowwwwwww

My head is gonna esplode
Have you tried looking in your university library?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Yeah I have but the thing is I don't even know what book I'm looking for really. I've got this photocopied story, and it looks like it's come from a collection of other stories, but apart from "landscapes" I've got nothing to go on. The story is by Bob Ellis but the book it came from is not, I worked out that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)