Half-yearly's start tmr.... (1 Viewer)

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
So my half-yearly's start tommorrow, with english of course first up.... but it seems that only my school has began yr 11 half-yearly's already... everyone else seems to be agees away...
when are ur half-yrly's?

Kulazzi

HSC
we don't have an english exam

Mine starts on tuesday and goes until thurs ---> last day of skool

It's also combined with the yr 12's half-yearly's

I only have 3 ----> maths, business studies and textiles and design

which means I can take last wk of school off :D :D

oh and I'm going for my licence this saturday as well :)

kpq_sniper017

lol.....im in yr 11 right now......i dont think we even have "half-yearlies" at my school. the only set of major exams (i.e. a whole week dedicated only to exams) is at the end of term 3 (i.e. end of yr 11). ive had around 4 assessments already and another couple over the next week and a half. there were really only term 1 exams/assignments. i cant think y u would have major exams so early in the year. :)

but anyway......what r u up to in ur subjects. ill choose two common ones - maths and english. almost everybody does maths......so i guess we can c if ur way ahead of everyone. :)

Kulazzi

HSC
we've had assessments as well (I had like 5 so far) but maybe we're having exams to see if like we're up to scratch and if we're doing very well so far

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
we dont have half yearlies anymoe, like our exams arent in a block, itz meant to be co zthat way u finish a topic then do an exam. but it is sort of bad as we dont have practise with a whole lotta stuff at once like hsc

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
l'm in year 12, but l'm doing accelerated courses and l've done my 1/2 yearlies for prelim. Biology l got 55% (gulp - 2nd in the class) and for Hospitality l got 74% (3rd in the class).

My English and Maths hsc 1/2 yearlies start next term.

Kulazzi

HSC
hey what's with the "gulp"? at least u came second. My sister, in her prelim physics half yearly, got like 40 sumfing% and she came first in her class :p
eventually your marks will go up (hopefully) :)

Alexander

Gold Member
Are you guys doing pathways? because my prelim exams are next monday and that's for 3 subjects too (maths, bus. stu. and eng.)

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Alexander
Are you guys doing pathways? because my prelim exams are next monday and that's for 3 subjects too (maths, bus. stu. and eng.)
what do you mean pathways? sorry, I'm kinda not in it right now cos of exams

Originally posted by RyddeckerSMP
so that's 2 down... eco and english, only 4 more left...
I have 2 exams left. Business studies tomorrow and then textiles on fri and then my L's on saturday. Then the last wk of school off (wooohooooooo)!!! :D :D :D

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Lucky! I finished at about 10:30 on wednesday... but the whole week off! i have 2 exams on that week....

Kulazzi

HSC
well it said on our timetable that maths would finish at 11 but we finshed at 10 instead so me and my other friends like wasted an hour waiting to get picked up when I've could've gone home, sleep for abt 2 hrs and then study for biz. Anyways, I have my biz tomorrow @ 11:40 and finish at 2:15 so my mum will probably say to stay at school and catch the bus home (school finishes at 3:10) and then my textiles on fri at 8:30 and finishes at 10.

Lachlan Murray

My half yearlys aren't until about 3rd and 4th week next term.
I do have a mathematics test tomorrow, but I do extension so it shouldn't be too hard.

Damn, I love the country

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RyddeckerSMP
So my half-yearly's start tommorrow, with english of course first up.... but it seems that only my school has began yr 11 half-yearly's already... everyone else seems to be agees away...
when are ur half-yrly's?
we have some 1/2 yearlies at the end of this term but mainly just "practise ones" then the beginning of next tern = da real thing. the whol practise exam thang is annoying ( they aretn worth anything) but u still wanna do well so u have 2 study now instead of in the hols.

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
mine start on May 10th and go for 7 dayz..... so yea i still got lyk ...... *adds subjects* .....7 exams to go....

onigiri

HSC
mines don't start until week4. next week i have parent teacher interviews O_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)