half yearly results (1 Viewer)

Jinglebell

HSC
how did everyone go? personally, i thought ours was piss easy, i got full marks except for one question that aparently my crapping on didn't cover. which gave me 55.5/60

and i got 4/4 for a question i wrote less than 5 lines for...did i mention i love religion????? now if only i could get my family to stop making convent jokes:rolleyes:

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
I love religion as well: 39/40.

Its the easiest recall/make-up-crap course out there!!

Ac:p

mrman

man, u guys should join a monastry( or for those girls out there who get 39/40, a nunnery)

wooow so smart all of u!

Jinglebell

HSC
Originally posted by mrman
man, u guys should join a monastry( or for those girls out there who get 39/40, a nunnery)
actually, very little i've learnt in hsc religion would equip me for any form of religious life. all it's taught me is to crap on about nothing and get good marks, which i don't see as a prerequisite to convent life:)

mrman

man, regardless u should join a nunnery, i mean during the middle ages it was the monastrys, who were the repositories of knowledge. In these day of sexual liberation and equality, i suppose the convents would have to be hording some sort of knowledge...

I was implying that you were devotely religious, only that you are smart(i.e crazy half yearly result), and should devote yourself to study and abstinence, in a vain attempt to teach ppl such as myself not to fail at Religion lol... man i really am an arsehole

Jinglebell

HSC
nice work rahul...in our 2u class 1st isn't even a contest...one girl always gets it, and not by a little bit:) i'm coming 3rd, and she's at least 7 marks ahead of me.

man i really am an arsehole
well, i won't disagree with that... but then, i'm bitter and cynical, so never mind my opinion:p

mrman

how very kind of u, how can u be coming 7 marks behind when you got like 55.5/60??? does the other person get like full marks all the time?

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
93% in sor 2
yay... i was ecstatic...well smiling really..but for me thats really happy..heh
yay.. good results for the rest of you.. 55.5/60..u freak!!
1 unit or 2?
crazy kid
anyways good lux everyone

losty

rrrriiiiiggggghhhhtttt

well i got 78% for my half yearly and i came 3rd in my class- 2 unit by the way
fuck man how easy must your exams be.. our top was like 83 or soemthing... hmmmmm

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ha ha ha nunnery.. is that even a word? coz i use it too!:D

mrman

so by un-christian, you mean devout anglican? cos all the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together now :D

keepsmiling

i got 89% i think it was top, i crapped on too. i love religion its heaps of fun. were visiting a nunnary on tuesday.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by equinoxinc
93% in sor 2
yay... i was ecstatic...well smiling really..but for me thats really happy..heh
yay.. good results for the rest of you.. 55.5/60..u freak!!
1 unit or 2?
crazy kid
anyways good lux everyone
um ur an idiot :D ur going on about how hes a freak for getting 55.5 when u get better than him neway... u got 93 he got 92.5 so whats all the "u freak" "crazy kid for"

and 97% the lowest???????????/ fuck how fucking easy must all your exams be... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)