Half-Yearly Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithereens

HSC
Bloody Japs. Think they;re all so good and they're up themselves. Just see what this snobbiness led them to in World War II. Fuck, they should all be killed.

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
Smithereens said:
Bloody Japs. Think they;re all so good and they're up themselves. Just see what this snobbiness led them to in World War II. Fuck, they should all be killed.
hey chris - i see u rolling and i HATIN'
u wan piece of me?

oh sowee i thought u dun liek jap but now i see u no that japs r da best dats y i wish one day we can both be jap. for some reason da japs at skool dun like me but its ok - i know budda help me n dat da jap chiks wikk luv me ova dere even do i dun let ne white chicks hav a chacne.,

mebe i think you has a jap mom?

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
AznWhiteBoy said:
no, ur wrong chek out the ziao tong ratigns on worldwideu niversitys
jap is so higher than aus n pluz dey party good more then australans uni students

u relise dis is the truth?
I know that it is out of topic. But I need to clarify the fact. Different institutes publish different information on the university ranks. Your rank is purely based on the views of the Chinese scholars (because they tend to rank Asian schools higher). If you were to ask my rank, I would rather rely on the ranks published by the institute in UK where the ANU is ranked much higher than Tokyo University. You also need to be aware of the fact that there were more Australian universities in top 50 than there were for Japanese Universities (e.g. USYD, UNSW, UQ & UM).

P.S. I also said that Australian universities are one of the top. I did not necessarily say that they are ranked higher than Japanese universities. You misunderstood me.

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
lyounamu said:
I know that it is out of topic. But I need to clarify the fact. Different institutes publish different information on the university ranks. Your rank is purely based on the views of the Chinese scholars (because they tend to rank Asian schools higher). If you were to ask my rank, I will go for the rank published by the institute in UK where the ANU is ranked much higher than Tokyo University. You also need to be aware of the fact that there were more Australian universities in top 50 than there were for Japanese Universities (e.g. USYD, UNSW, UQ & UM).

P.S. I also said that Australian universities are one of the top. I did not necessarily say that they are ranked higher than Japanese universities. You misunderstood me.
oh realli, weres ur source. but i beleve u neway coz u seem azn. azn pryde!!!!

we dun lie and shit

even tho im not azn but i thnk bein azn is state of mind so my white skin means nothin, i am fully azn. azn pryde!!!!

:hammer:

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
but i think da uk ranking is biassed coz dey r snoobby @ azns n like aust is part of uk so like they rank us betta plus dey jealous of japs and how we r hotter den dem.

u know, i fink u dun believe japas are superior

den lemme ask u dis: who invent the collor tv? i garantee u on wikipedia it says HITACHI TV is da first tv evar to b maed

u ppl neva beliv me :hammer:

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
Smithereens said:
Fuck you're funny.
thnx chris but i think u shood relise dat ur shit. sry~

oso, can ne1 help me out pm me i tell u all abouts it

if u wanna stop being too shit, i think u should leanr to embrace otha coultures. pls watch some good anime to understand my culoture.

Smithereens

HSC
How can we believe people like you who type "liek dis n make u sound like sum 5- yr old". Prick.

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
Smithereens said:
How can we believe people like you who type "liek dis n make u sound like sum 5- yr old". Prick.
i think ur avati shows dat u r - in fact - a 5 yr old prick - mebe even less

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
veloc1ty said:
Damn reading those last posts made my brain hurt.
mebe u need to drop out n do sum gay apprecntiship coz u cant even read fag.

jk or mebe u need more sleep cus ui are tirred i bet

but i think mebe if chris stops posting lies den mebe ur head not hurt, ne?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
first in everything but general maths. im 9th in the year for that, which is a huge jump from 21st before the half yearlies.

it got stuck on the fridge and everything.

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
first in everything but general maths. im 9th in the year for that, which is a huge jump from 21st before the half yearlies.

it got stuck on the fridge and everything.
lawl dats good - i dun expect non japs girls non cute to make it.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
AznWhiteBoy said:
lawl dats good - i dun expect non japs girls non cute to make it.
if youre going to brag about how much better you are due to your ethnic heritage, you might want to make an effort to be coherent when asserting that over people who dont need to rely on a cultural stereotype to be a high acheiver. ;]

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
if youre going to brag about how much better you are due to your ethnic heritage, you might want to make an effort to be coherent when asserting that over people who dont need to rely on a cultural stereotype to be a high acheiver. ;]
hey foo um mebe u can stop bein jealous of me n jap gills

n of storey

but u no dat u r being fooly coz im just like u and me *roll eys*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)