Half Yearly Exams (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
3U- 98% ranked 2/14. Fuck, sometimes I think our exams have been set too easy in comparison to the real HSC exams :( We've got two different people who have already gotten 100% in two assessment tasks already.

Average was 79% and S.D 13.

conics2008

HSC
Kujah said:
3U- 98% ranked 2/14. Fuck, sometimes I think our exams have been set too easy in comparison to the real HSC exams :( We've got two different people who have already gotten 100% in two assessment tasks already.

Average was 79% and S.D 13.

its something normal, some people ( including I ) got 100% in some exams, notthing much the higgest mark in 3unit for half yearly was 90% so it was pretty good =) all the assesment was above 95... believe some are hard but people are freaks lol

I got my 3unit mark 90% 1st xD
English 9/10 rank unknown
economics ( i dun noe ) hopin for a 75+

mfiori

HSC
ohh god my half yearlies...what a joke. like i studied for them and everything, and itz not as if i failed, i passed all my subjects but still...it sukz when you think you went that bit better gahh i just want this crap to be over!

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
mfiori said:
ohh god my half yearlies...what a joke. like i studied for them and everything, and itz not as if i failed, i passed all my subjects but still...it sukz when you think you went that bit better gahh i just want this crap to be over!
Agree. I went really shit in my exams, average for all of them :S Its like a destiny...you can't change ;(

nascent

HSC
half yearlies are meant to be like a smack in the face!

art was horrible and its my favourite subject... guess i've got some work to do...

what's the plan for the upcoming holidays looking like for everyone??
STUDY SLEEP STUDY EAT STUDY SLEEP STUDY....STUDY

*Squid*

HSC
Shadose said:
Agree. I went really shit in my exams, average for all of them :S Its like a destiny...you can't change ;(
at least u hav finished!!!! i hav my last exam 2moz!!!!!!! is ancient and havent studied nearly enough!!!!! ....i h8 exams....

HSC
Did the worst thing in modern exam didnt turn the source booklet for some strange reason (seriously who knows) and i answered the second question to the first two sources instead of the last two haha so i wrote like a page and was like FAGGOT (pointed rude fingers at paper) and wrote so quickly haha and was devasted because i still had to do germany essay but got it all done pheww

Sandchairs

Shoopin Da Woop
HSC
pfft our school went budget for the economics exam and just used the 2005 HSC exam as the HYE with minimal modifications

cs01001

HSC
LOL. Our school used the exercise from Leading Edge as an assessment. If only I'd knew...

leoyh

mic`
HSC
last exam on thursday and then im done

feeling neutral towards my performances

karenn

HSC
officially finished my half yearlys todayy !!

so excitedd although abit scared to get themm bakk

hopee all of youu didd well, good luckk!!

karen xx

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
did bio today
it seemed very very very familiar...
found out that it was all made up of sections from 05,06,07 hsc papers:eek:
LOL

cal-

Banned
HSC
I didn't study for bio because i'm dropping it, bar looking at exemplar responses.

The response I looked at was the exact 8 marker we got in the exam, woo for replication of that exact answer.

HSC
had bio yesterday and the stuff i studied most for was in the multiple choice, and the stuff i studied least were the higher mark questions... but i still think i did alright, it wasn't too difficult overall.

i've got reading and responding/writing tomorrow for italian, my last exam, yay!

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
.x.Cookie.x. said:
I have Bio tomorrow.
So dreading it.
Trying to beat prelims mark of an entire 35%.
I don't think anyone passed last year. The highest was like 45% or some crap.
I totally suck in exams.
serious?
your exams must of been hard

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
English: 13/15
Physics: 68/70 <-- Ranked first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)