Half Yearly: Creative Question help (1 Viewer)

Larissa8

HSC
need desperate help on half yearly creative response! it is:
Imagine you are a journalist writing a feature article on detectives in crime fiction.

I need to know what exactly is a feature article??
how can i make it creative??

Kabbasi

HSC
Hi there!

*blinks once or twice or three times*

A feature article is like any article that you would find in a newspaper. You need a big bold booming smart witty title that makes the reader go 'ha ha' (or just a title will do) a body of text, who its by, some quotable quotes that you made up. Read newspaper articles and you'll find patterns in the forms and features of the texts.

I'm not going to point to a specific thing you can do as to making it creative - I'm positive you have ideas upon ideas bubbling inside of you. At best I'd suggest that you model it for a particular audience... and be creative as to which audience you will aim it for; i think that if you decode that you might be able to do some good things with it. If not, somebody else will.

You have an awesome assignment, by the way! Ours is going to be a speech on conventions in the genre which is tragic because it means you have to read and look at texts and turn pages and press the rewind button. Story of my life.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)