Half Yearlies (1 Viewer)

mini_monica

Life's short. Talk fast.
HSC
Lisa_8 said:
I like economics...its been fine except for a few contradicting definitions and stuff. What are you (and anyone else) up to?

Also, is anyone here doing maths extension 1? If so, what are you up to and what textbook do you use? I swear our class is really behind lol.

When are everyone's half yearlies? Mine are first week back next term, but a couple of people i've talked to have theirs this week...
i love eco!! :D it's the best! we just had our half yearly on wednesday last week and it was ok.. it was all definitions, interpreting pp curves, and the ext response was pretty good cause we already knew it was on comparing aus and indonesia's economies.

about maths ext... umm at our school 3unit ppl are using cambridge mathematics.. and we all had our half yearly maths 2 weeks ago... they were okay i guess... lol ;)

aie gtg tomorrow i have legal assessment~!! :(

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
mini_monica said:
i love eco!! :D it's the best! we just had our half yearly on wednesday last week and it was ok.. it was all definitions, interpreting pp curves, and the ext response was pretty good cause we already knew it was on comparing aus and indonesia's economies.

about maths ext... umm at our school 3unit ppl are using cambridge mathematics.. and we all had our half yearly maths 2 weeks ago... they were okay i guess... lol ;)

aie gtg tomorrow i have legal assessment~!! :(
hey well done with the half yrly :) congratulations hope ur marks are tops !! hehe
yeh we are doin a case study on australia and indonesia's economies... what text books are you using... and also what were some of the key factors you wrote about in ur essay?
thankz :)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Lisa_8 said:
I like economics...its been fine except for a few contradicting definitions and stuff. What are you (and anyone else) up to?

Also, is anyone here doing maths extension 1? If so, what are you up to and what textbook do you use? I swear our class is really behind lol.

When are everyone's half yearlies? Mine are first week back next term, but a couple of people i've talked to have theirs this week...
hey lisa... yeh economics ispretty kewl... we are up to australia and indonesia economic history/future!! hehe with the FTA (free trade agreement)

my halfyrlies are next term week 4 and 5 i think it was... have you started studying for ur half yrlies????

cya

Lisa_8

HSC
Nah, I haven't started studying...but I have notes so its just a matter of learning and applying them. Something for the hols.

We didn't do much on Indo and Aus, although we had an assignment on comparing Australia and a country of our choice so that covers that. That's covered in depth in the Riley textbook, right?

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Lisa_8 said:
Nah, I haven't started studying...but I have notes so its just a matter of learning and applying them. Something for the hols.

We didn't do much on Indo and Aus, although we had an assignment on comparing Australia and a country of our choice so that covers that. That's covered in depth in the Riley textbook, right?
oh no your studyin off that old forsaken book!!! hehe yeh we are using that text book too.... mumbo jumbo!!! i think we are up to the part your up to... which is kewl!!!!

hey do you get resources from leading edge? does your teacher get thing sfrom them... cuz my teacher does somehow :S

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
whens everyones Half Yrlies.... mine are confirmed and they are Term 2 week 4 & 5!!!! get crackn ppl lolz or try to anyway hehehe

laterz

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Legal Studies

we are doing the funnest thing in legal... all week we are jus doing a mock parliament on some issues that we present in a bill in "political PartieS" your school should do it... cuz i realised that even the quietest of ppl have some good opinions that can add to your knowledge.... also very good to come into terms with legal procedures and the arrangement of them federal courtS??? lol not sure what they are

but its kewl!!! should try it

:)

illmtl

HSC
Half Yearlies!!!!

They're not till next term.... I don't have to think about them yet do I?!

I don't know what's in most of my half'yearlies anyway cos we're in the middle of an assessment period.....

English though will be (for my school) gatsby, salesman and the art of sacrifice

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
Additional information

Consumer Sovereignty

Economics, jus going thru another topic i forgot to mention cuz we are jus doin it in class now.... MPC and MPS
MPC - marginal propensity to CONSUME
MPS - Marginal Propensity to SAVE

MPC + MPS = 1

study this thoroughly, in my text book theres this chapter woith all these mathematical shit, i suggest you to read up on it for economics, cuz a question in the half yrly may be determined by the MPS or MPC of something.... wouldnt b in an extended response, but still worth lookn at :)

cya

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
sooon..... half yrlies are just around the corner if u havent already done them that is!!!
goodluck to all... who cares if u fail and who cares if u kill it lol cuz yr 11 doesnt count hahaha....but its alwaiiz good to get some self confidence!! :)

goodluck to all!

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
how are your half yrlies going/gone/coming along lolz.... just posting to see how everyone went or how their finding studying for the half yrlies??

best of luck to all.... may your light shine and marks glitter

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
nick1048 said:
expect them to be hard, no offense but the yr 11 half yearlies are shockingly more difficult than yr 10 exams. Goodluck and remember that this is the beginning of your HSC career, study hard, play hard!
Truth be told I found the trials very easy most people seemed to do alright in them. Our half yearlies were only an hour long per subject though.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i did it

ok i finally finished all my exams and i think i did pretty kewll
All my exams times were spread over 2 weeks but i had an exam over every single day ARGBHHHHH dammm language exams == 3 days
Well here are my results cause im pretty proud of them

ADV ENGl 9/10 = 90 %
Community and family studies 72/80 =90%
Drama 35/40 =87
Textilex 52.5/60 =87
Modern history[which shocked me cause i didn't study] 45/50 = 90
And my shame french con lets just say i got 70% ok

I feel weird that i do no legal or ecco like all of you pplzzz
Any way i hope you all do really really welllll!!!!!!

CalypsoSunset

HSC
Ive so far only got 2 of my half yearlies back..
Maths 82%
Geography 82%

That means so far this yeah I have got 5 82%s out of 6 tests :| Kinda weird..

Im pretty sure I stuff Biology up though. I was fine with everything else except for the cells part. Cause the stuff that was in it.. I didnt study for.
All the rest I think I did alright in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)