hairy chests (1 Viewer)

yeders

HSC is ALMOST OVER!!...
HSC
N/A
it is seen as socially UNEXCEPTABLE for a man to shave himself on the chest and crap, i might even say definately NOT his bikini line.
depends on ur profession...and what you do... ie. pro swimmer/rower/rider/athlete ...also if your a rock ape then if your self concious about lots of hair then you do sumthing about it, but if you dnt have a problem then you jus leave it....

you offend me.
sorry, i didnt mean to offend any girl. is there any guys that like a chick with a mo?

i think this is dumb. i am sure some chicks like running their fingers through a mans ahri on his chest. like gees it isn't as if the poor guy can help it or not. i have had hair on my chest since i was in yr 8. fuck don't be so picky
some chicks like hair, sum chicks dnt....but most (while i was hairy) did get use to it and then learned to love it lol...

hey, question, would you be somewhat grossed out if a girl was all natural, like legs, armpits, bikini line etc?
yes...i agress with --->
kinda, well yes. but it is seen as SOCIALLY excepted that a man can have a hariy chest and for a women to be well, tidy down there. now come on, question, would YOU like to have hairy armpits and bikini line. i think not
no it's not! it's proof that you are a total hypocrite! you're telling girls not to be so 'fucking picky' about something the guy 'can't help'. well women can't help growing hair whereever it may grow either, and this societal norm has emerged as a result of you being picky. hence, you are a hypocrite. guys are just as capable of removing all their body hair as women are, yet if a girl prefers a guy to be shaven, we're told 'not to be so fucking picky'. well fuck you and your double standards too
i agree with u darl, cuz ive done something about my hair, and it wasn't because sum chick told me to...it was because i wanted to because i think its more attractive, and by the norm of this thread, it is more attractive to have less hair then more :p

Anyone who loses interest in someone due to body hair is, in my books, a shallow sack of shit, end of story
yes yes...exactly...

Yeah, I agree entirely, live and let live I say However if you're going to go boho, pleeeease don't wear a brazilian cut bikini to the beach
lol yes lol....

daunt

HSC
I wonder whether the girlies find Jason Statham or Nicholas Cage sexy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)