hairstyles for formal occasions (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
My brothers wedding is coming up in 2 wks and I finally have the dress, strapless, black full length. I am going to wear silver heels, silver bag and either diamond stud earrings or some drop ones.

I have black just below the shoulder frizzy hair which really misbeahaves in the humid weather of Qld.

Mum said i should wear my hair out and straighten it. I want to, but i feel thats too plain for a wedding. What styles do you suggest? For my formal I think i had a french twist.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
straighten it and then put it up in an elegant twist. i reckon strapless dresses look better when your hair is up out of the way.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
yeh i think an upstyle would look nice with a strapless dress too, but if you want to wear your hair out, maybe a ribbon in your hair would make it less plain.

rozymisty

HSC
Yeah I was thinking if I do just leave it down, to put a nice silver headband on, to a look nice and add some colour and b to control my hair which, if it is humid, will go bizurk.

So i think for the sake of not having a bad hair day, I will get it put up. And thankfully this week is the end of the pay week so I will be able to go to the hairdresser to get it done...And mum wants me to get my make up done, ewk i hate wearing make up, makes me feel all like tight and clammy.

HSC
Put a relaxing product in, blow dry ur hair downwards to reduce frizz. Then i reckon u should have a half up-half down, a twisted bun sorta thing with ghd curls. If u dont have a ghd, u can use an ordinary thin straightener. If u dont know how to do ghd curls, youtube it. I also reckon a cute headband with silver diamontes will look neat

rozymisty

HSC
I went to Stefans yesterday to get a quote to see how much getting ahairstyle done and they said:
blowdry: $50
ironing (straighten the hair) $12
putting some curls in $75

I was like wow fuck that! But i found a hairstyle that is simple enough for my housemate to do, just put the hair in a pony tail, spray it, then section bits and like twist it around and pin it. looks really nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)