hair... (1 Viewer)

please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
well just for something different i have really short hair like around my ears and i LOVE it....it is so cool(as in temperature) ans really easy to manage.....i haven't blow dried my hair or straightened it for about two months so it's really healthy now.....i getting it curled for the formal.....like 1950's style hair.....im obsessed with the 1940's 1950's......kekeke

froggy_chik87

HSC
if its a long side fringe it may suit...but it would also depend on if your cheeks are "fat" or not...soz, don't mean to be mean to anyone, i just don't know how to explain it & whether you have long, short or medium hair, a short haired person with a round face should be able to pull of a side fringe...

there are some awesome sites on the net, where it has a model and hair...and shows you different types of hair styles, and what would suit your face shape...
they are:
http://hairstyles.virtual-hairstyles.com/virtual_hairstyles.asp
http://www.stellure.com/hairstyle/trial.php

these are just demo's and therefore limited styles avaliable, but i suppose if you find it that helpful you could pay the money...i haven't...i found what i needed!!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I have a pretty round face, a fringe wouldn't suit me huh?
i think side fringes suit all face shapes, it doesnt shorten your face if its a sweeping long fringe, its quite flattering. if you get it cut youcan pin it back if you dont like it, and it only takes a few months to grow out. but i think youll like it. my face is roundish oval (hard to explain) and ive had some variety of fringe basically all of my life.

Always

HSC
A few weeks ago my hair was dark brown, wavy, and waist-length.

Now it's a richer shade of brown with caramel highlights, straight, layered, and down to my boobs.

At my semi, my hair was down in loose ringlets. Not many people did the traditional up-dos.

Anyone game enough to post a pic? :D

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Any good hairstylists here? I'd like to give a pic of me and you tell me what I could do with it..

SiReN

HSC
me! me! hahah meh i duno, if i can find a dig cam ill post a pic of my hair ..but go on POst yours!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i have fairly straight, blonde, almost waist length hair. i got it cut to a bit past my shoulders and layered a couple of months ago but it grows quite quickly and now it's almost back to where it was before. :D i like my hair...only thing is it just will not hold a curl. for my yr 10 formal i spent ages at the hairdresser and put tons of hairspray in to try and keep the curl...but it went straight again about half an hour after i got there.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Is that a serious reply? Or will it end up with me being xxxposed or some bullshit like that wahhaa..

SiReN

HSC
GaDaMIt said:
Is that a serious reply? Or will it end up with me being xxxposed or some bullshit like that wahhaa..

hahha no i am serious, dont worry i wouldnt do anything horriable like that :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
one of the trends for summer is hair parted and then part of it pinned back to uncover more of your face.
i have long brown hair (that goes to just below my breasts) with a side fringe. its naturally a bit wavy but if i blow dry it, it stays dead straight. it's pretty thin which is my only issue- i have problems with it tangling too much :p other than that, its really healthy.
for the formal, im doing my hair something like shelly's got up there, only with tighter curls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)