hair... (1 Viewer)

froggy_chik87

HSC
anyone got a new hair cut thats realli hot? and whats the "fashion" comin in for summer? and suppose while i'm asking...how are people wearing their hair to the formal?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I haven't cut my hair (apart from trimming it of course) in ages. I heart my long hair.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I have brown, almost-waist-length hair which is naturally really straight. I like curling it, but because it's so long, it weighs down and the curls never stay. Besides, it's very healthy and I don't want to fry it up. :p

For the formal, I'm going to a hairdresser to pin it up in one extravagant way or other - with hairsticks, so I'll be looking oriental. :rolleyes:

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
i just coloured my hair red (and i mean RED) =)

the jury is still out on whether it's staying red though

SiReN

HSC
my hair is heaps long (covers my tits), recently though i got layers done so my hair falls down into a 'v' gives shape plus you can flick it with a blowdryer, my hairdresser told me layers are in?
formal out of course-updos do not suit me at all! hmm last formal It took 4 HOURS to get it slightly curled (my hair is straight as!) ..so maybe just dead straight asusual & either add or do something with it..

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
My hair is very long, just past my waist, it was longer but I got a trim about a month ago.For my yr 12 formal I got my hair curled and wore it out(spend over 4 and a half hours at the hairdresser)but it was worth it.:)My hair is naturally straight.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I had my hair cut recently
I think the hairdresser took a tad too much off the sides and my fringe isnt as long as it was.
Oh well it should be nice and scruffy by my formal (a month or so away)

HSC
I need a haircut of some sort.
The last one i got was pretty bad - i walked around looking like an emo fob for some weeks.

My fringe has grown out to a shapeless blob and i'm too lazy to fix it. It's truly shocking.

I think quiffs are pretty hot and i'm over fringes. After my last haircut, anyway.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mmm i'm due for a new haircut...well a haircut in general. like alot of you (surprisingly) i have really long (waist length) really dead straight hair. i don't have anything done to it. no fringe, no layers. nothing. and after the hsc i was thinking about getting a fringe, but i'm scared cause it may look ugly or by the time i get it fringes will be out of fashion again and i'll be left growing it out :(
help?

froggy_chik87

HSC
i suppose, it doesn't matter if something has gone out of "fashion" if it suits your face shape...then get it!! if you've been wanting to get it done for ages...nows your chance for summer, a hot new fresh look!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have long blonde wavy hair, not as long as some of you, about down to my nipples (kekeke) and for the formal i am going to probably put it up in curls with a big fresh flower or something.

i think ill cut my hair shorter after the formal though. short hair is so much more manageable.

HSC
my hair looked awesome when i got it cut a few weeks ago at John Brennan's

it sits just above my boobs and is layered really heavily. the back was layered into a sort of upside-down V shape and it looks really awesome flicked out.
my fringe is to the side really angular and a triangular bit has been cut before it blends into the rest of my hair.

it's hard to explain really.

SiReN

HSC
melimoo said:
mmm i'm due for a new haircut...well a haircut in general. like alot of you (surprisingly) i have really long (waist length) really dead straight hair. i don't have anything done to it. no fringe, no layers. nothing. and after the hsc i was thinking about getting a fringe, but i'm scared cause it may look ugly or by the time i get it fringes will be out of fashion again and i'll be left growing it out :(
help?
you should get one!-i have a not so heavy full fringe but 99% of the time its in poof(i like it like that bcoz it makes my face more fuller), so if you get a fringe & it looks bad just make sure its long enuf to pin back or whatever.
even though there tends to be seasons of when everyone has a fringe, you can never go wrong! with hair you can make your own fashion-if it looks good i bet ppl would copy it!.. :)

oh a tip: go with something that will suit or compliment your face shape!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah thanks. i've been thinking about a fringe because i have a long, thin face and i figured it would widen it out a bit which is what i want. also i pin my hair back anyway because i've got these annoying wispy bits (grrr) so it wouldn't be much of a hassle to do that if it looks crap. now i need a good hairdresser. any recommendations (that looks so wrongly spelt)?
seeing as i've only been to the haridresser 3 times ever, twice for formal do's and once for a trim, and i was disappointed with all of them, can someone recommend me a good/average-priced one? either a chain so i can find them in my area or one in the st george/hurstville/sutherland shire area

thanks guys :)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
umm...well at my formal...most of the chix didnt do nething super spcial with their hair... i think only the daggy chix ( a handful) went to hairdressers to do stuff to their hair..most of the girls just do that simple stuff cos remem u have to dance as well...i rekon that thing with how u sorta get like a fringe and tie it back is pretty hot atm and also pretty simple...but yeha simple is "in" atm looking at the demographic of the chix at our formal, and mind u these rnt like unfashionconcious chix they prolly from all like rich chik skools...

bex

HSC
i just cut my hair yesterday :)
its naturaly super straight and quite fine so i always get lots and lots of layers to make it fuller.. its just above my shouldrs and i have a side fringe which i LOVE because its long enough to pin back when i cbf'ed doing it propelly!

its dark brown and ive got blonde chunks in random places.. i know it sounds odd... ill post a pic later

one of my best mates is my hairdresser and i heart her!

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
hmm i have fairly long wavy blondey/browny hair with a little bit of layering round the front... i think its boring but i really cant be bothered to do anything else to it

for my formal i was thinking of just doing soft curls myself, but i dunnooooo ARGH i hate doing my hair, i dont even brush it!!!

any ideas for formal hair PLEASE?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)