Hair!? (1 Viewer)

Agent Z

HSC
mm i must admit its a little on the high side but like i said before, there is no price for style!

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by kouri
you are ..a lil obsessed kid :)

go study. thats more healthier than going crazy over your hair ;)
now go go
lol! u a guy? if so what do you do with your hair?!

kouri

well w t f
HSC
haha.. um...
actually no. i'm not a guy...
and as a girl, i thought i'd be the one who'd have the problem of "OOOOOOH what should i do to my hairrrrrr *squeal*"
;)
but i can sorta answer that question anyway.
when i had short hair, i didn't do much...if you already have a good hairstyle, sometimes you really dont need to do much. AND because i had a cool hairstyle back then, i looked great. --> handsome. and attarcted many girls. But, shame..i'm not a guy. So they were all disappointed and cried.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
dood if u want that messy look , you dont CUT IT , you GROW IT , your hair has to have considerable length i think...

Fuk it , i cant be bothered growing it , im gonna shave my head next holidays ..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, peeps, i have a problem. im a chick, and i have shoulder length (or a bit below) hair, and no matter what i do, ive tried hair straighteners, blow drying, defrizzers, etc, my hair will be all nice and straight and flat when i do it, and by half an hour into my day it will be a big and boufy and frizzy, thus always resulting in the good ol pony-tail or messy bun.
does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can style it or products that will work to stop it from going big

oh, and if you want a tony n guy hair style, couldnt you just go to them once and get it, then once it had grown, go to a cheaper one and just get them to keep the shape but shorten it

Last edited:

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Toni and Guy....

Oh fucking please....how many times do I have to say...that is a place for "I want to be fashionable, but don't know what fashion is". Toni and Guy aren't that good anyway. Anywhere that has a salon in a shopping strip aren't that great.
ok...so where do you suggest then?!

Okay, first of all, if anyone is using Gel, I will come and kick their arses. Gel is VERY yucky.

The best hair product I have found is Oslo Shaper Maker, unfortunantly I am not using it as I am out. :( Otherwise use Redken products...don't use cheap shit.
I use fudge putty...dass pretty sweet

Now as for the mowhawk thing. I take it you want a beckham mohawk thing, that is bleached. Please don't. They are out now. Try and get some colour in it for summer though. Post some pictures if you want.

Well, Melbie's fashion advice is over :D
yeh? I was actually thinking more of a harry kewell style now. Does any oen get the sun herald? He was in 'sunday life' section adn i thought that looked pretty sweet. although a lil too messy.

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
ok, peeps, i have a problem. im a chick, and i have shoulder length (or a bit below) hair, and no matter what i do, ive tried hair straighteners, blow drying, defrizzers, etc, my hair will be all nice and straight and flat when i do it, and by half an hour into my day it will be a big and boufy and frizzy, thus always resulting in the good ol pony-tail or messy bun.
does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can style it or products that will work to stop it from going big
what kind of defrizzer do you use? i.e. brand?

im told a product by fudge works really well...although i cant remember the name...and it's bound to be more than uve ever paid for any other defrizzer....

and also, after you get it straight, why not use some sort of hair spray? Im not talking about defrizzer im talking about some shit like 'taft super hold' or something.

and also a thing about shampoos...don't buy cheap shampoos, it's not worth it in the long run. Check the ingredients of em. If they have water as the first ingredient, leave it on the shelf...you don't want it.
With water as the first ingredient it's just making it very diluted....so you'd have to use a substaintial ammount just for it to actually take good care of your hair.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ive used all different brands of defrizzers, from cheap ones to fairly expensive ones, they dont seem to work
and for conditioners, i didnt know about the water, will have to check that out..i try to avoid ones with sodium chloride though, because thats just salt, and its the easiest/cheapest/fastest way of stripping out minerals of your hair, but bulking up the shampoo so its thicker at the same time

double_identity

Short back and sides, part on the right. Simple, yet semi-formal. I don't put any shit in it, all I do is comb it into place for ten seconds each morning and I'm done. I've had it that way for years. I don' t see the need to redifine your image every couple of months to whatever everyone else is into.

Dubya

failing physics
HSC
i can proudly say i havent wash or done my hair in the last 3 years. my folks hate it but all the girls ive ever been with seem to like it. now ur probly thinmking jesus he must have stuff living in there by now. my hair is actually quite clean. dont ask me how or why cos it doesnt really make sense but thats how it is. the real reason i dont wash it is that everytime i used i would have and absolutey shocker of a week following it. nothing would go rite. lol so i stop and i havent had a shocker since

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
dude, if i didnt wash my hair for three years it would be matted to my head in a tangle of knots closely resembeling dreadlocks.
imagine all the hair oil and shit you leave on yuor pillow and everywhere

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
ive used all different brands of defrizzers, from cheap ones to fairly expensive ones, they dont seem to work
and for conditioners, i didnt know about the water, will have to check that out..i try to avoid ones with sodium chloride though, because thats just salt, and its the easiest/cheapest/fastest way of stripping out minerals of your hair, but bulking up the shampoo so its thicker at the same time
yeah. try using hair spray when your hair is still wet...although hairspray isnt actualyl very good for your hair, neither is any hair product (i.e. gel)
try this link http://dede.essortment.com/howdoyoufix_rzkt.htm

Originally posted by Newbie
hahaha agent z you crack me up
and why is that??

Originally posted by double_identity
Short back and sides, part on the right. Simple, yet semi-formal. I don't put any shit in it, all I do is comb it into place for ten seconds each morning and I'm done. I've had it that way for years. I don' t see the need to redifine your image every couple of months to whatever everyone else is into.
fair enough. But i think a change in look is nice once in a while. People dont get bored of you so easily. And why not try something new?

Originally posted by Dubya
i can proudly say i havent wash or done my hair in the last 3 years. my folks hate it but all the girls ive ever been with seem to like it. now ur probly thinmking jesus he must have stuff living in there by now. my hair is actually quite clean. dont ask me how or why cos it doesnt really make sense but thats how it is. the real reason i dont wash it is that everytime i used i would have and absolutey shocker of a week following it. nothing would go rite. lol so i stop and i havent had a shocker since
well if you havnt washed your hair for 3 years, like you say, you could style it without even using any gel...that cant b healthy...but to each his own :)

is a roflcopter
HSC
i've never seen.....any guy so focussed on ........his bloody hair..........

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
i've never seen.....any guy so focussed on ........his bloody hair..........
so what is wrong with being focussed on my hair eh? Call me homosexual if you must, but I think its a massive part of my image so i want it to look good :p

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Agent Z
Well ive decided, teh day after my HSC exam (im only doing ipt, im in year 10 doing it accelerated) im going to the city to go n get my ahir styled at toni&guy
:)
you're in year 10?

after reading this thread, that would explain quite a lot...

:p

Agent Z

HSC
Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
you're in year 10?

after reading this thread, that would explain quite a lot...

:p
LOL! what does that explain then huh? are you calling m e immature?!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Agent Z
LOL! what does that explain then huh? are you calling m e immature?!
i thought it was bizarre that anybody in year 12 would be writing about their manic devotion to their hair a week out from hsc exams ;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Speaking of hair, this is going to sound really gross, but I rarely brush my hair. I wash it, I dry it, I throw it in a ponytail, i'm done.
I brushed ,my hair for the first time in a couple of months the other day...oops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)