Hair Removal (1 Viewer)

HSC
What do you do? Wax, Shave or O Natural.
I prefer Shaving but sometimes wax

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I've tried all sorts of hair removal.

I love waxing because it lasts for so long. But it's expensive because I always go to a pro, and I hate that you have to wait til the hair gets really long before you can wax again.

Epilating is OK but it takes forever and is painful. Good results, though, and you can remove even teeny little hairs. Very cheap considering you buy one epilator (maybe $50) and it'll last for years.

Depilatory creams are good if you have no time but still want smooth skin. Results don't last as long as waxing but much longer than shaving and the regrowth isn't spiky.

I've just done my first session of laser hair removal and it's too early to see how it went. It takes a few months, apparently, but it's permanent so that's the main positive. It cost $150 for one session, for armpits and full leg. These are mates rates, though. I've seen it advertised for at least twice that price normally. I reaaaally hope it works out, I'd love to have permanently hair-free legs.

I've only ever shaved before the laser removal and I didn't like it haha. But then I suppose I'm not very good at it.

HSC
N/A
i hate waxing.. did it once and never wanted to go back. is it possible to have deep roots?

shaving rips my sensative skin and gives me rashes..

the only thing that works is veet hair removal cream.. but it doesnt last as long as i want it to.

has anyone tryed the spray on stuff yet? tempted to try it..

klaris

HSC
I used to use Veet or Nair for my legs. Got sick of that quickly -- too much hassle.

I shave. Much easier and quicker. I don't shave everyday. Three times a week usually.

Sarebs

HSC
i hate waxing.. did it once and never wanted to go back. is it possible to have deep roots?

shaving rips my sensative skin and gives me rashes..

the only thing that works is veet hair removal cream.. but it doesnt last as long as i want it to.

has anyone tryed the spray on stuff yet? tempted to try it..
Yeah I used to use veet spray on stuff when I was like in yr 6 (too unco to shave and 'too young' to wax), yeah it works okay. I remember doing it only once a week, but I didn't care much about hairs so would do it more often now. It didn't burn or anything, but I'm not sensitive at all.

Waxing was good, but it's expensive and I hate waiting for the hairs to grow back. Will get it lasered off when I'm older and have money.

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
in my opinion, shaving is easy but makes your hair stronger. :/
i've tried hair removal cream too. its effect is the same as shaving plus the smell stinks and the hair grows back in 3 days!!
so far, waxing is quite okay =)
and try removing hair with a tweezer. it takes time but works for me

klaris

HSC
LOL.

I remember when I was about 10-11 and Mum/Dad wouldn't let me shave.

So they're like 'we'll let you use Veet...'

I used it for about a week and then got over it.

I used to beg them to let me shave haha.

Now it is just a pain in the ass, imo.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
usually shave legs but if they're long enough (p much only during winter), i'll wax.
wax arms every few months
used to wax/shave underarms + only wax brazilian

but now lasering both places so i can only shave.
but it's hectic. i've only had two sessions and it takes ages (compared to how it used to be) for the hair to grow back.

Katherwin

HSC
I shave.

I'm lucky though. It's been 3 or 4 days since I last shaved my legs and you can't see any hair and they're barely spikey to touch. So I can get away with only shaving once a week.

I think I'm too weak to wax. I wax my eyebrows and that's probably as much as I can handle.

lil-chilean

HSC
For me waxing is the best option
i started when i was about 12 so now it's dosen't even hurt.
and i comes back sexy and soft unlike shaving were it comes back blacker and thicker

cabina

HSC
I shave, usually last me about a week. Venus, its soft on the skin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)