• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Gym At Uts! (1 Viewer)

darkwaters

HSC
Is the gym always crowded? i hate crowded gyms. Also are there enclosed showers at the gym, cause i really dont want to be in a train from central-home, smelling like shit, especially if i have to go in peak-hour (damn that will be embrassing).

Also how will i be eligible for the student advantage price, instead of just the student/staff cards. Do i need to be part of UTS Union and then join the gym???

thankz

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Hmm.. I haven't been to the gym for ages lol. Depends on the time...

You don't need to be an Advantage member to join the gym- you'll just get a bigger discount if you are one.

HSC
hey man,
been going to UTS gym since feb 06,
its a great gym.
no show ponys, helpful instructors, latest gear, cheap too!

of course the crowdedness depends on when you go but i've never had a problem and i usually go between busiest hours of 5-7pm

darkwaters

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
hey man,
been going to UTS gym since feb 06,
its a great gym.
no show ponys, helpful instructors, latest gear, cheap too!

of course the crowdedness depends on when you go but i've never had a problem and i usually go between busiest hours of 5-7pm
how much is the sign-up fee, and how much do you pay per month, if you dont mind?

HSC
depends on how long you sign up for.
I usually sign up for 6mths at a time in which it is $350, 20% if you spend $90 on the advantage card (which i would definately recommend this year as it comes with $75 worth of food vouchers which can be used at union shops, basically pays itself off)

I think 1 month is $75, but yeah longer period sign up = larger discount.
if you sign up for 3 or 6mths u get a free consultation with a trainer who makes you a program \o/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)