gwen stefani (2 Viewers)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
These harajuku girls...where did they come from and why did she decide to have them as part of her entourage? They're so pointless.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
they came from harajuku you dipshit
Hey a friend recommended the following bands to me, Monument to Masses and the Pogues. Are they any good?

Danoz The Great

HSC
I love what you waiting for, but i can't stand rich girl. I call it "the Na Na Na song" because these 'Na Na Na' "singing" she does makes up half the song.

HSC
Grobus said:
Hey a friend recommended the following bands to me, Monument to Masses and the Pogues. Are they any good?
the pogues are good.
tradictional irish/political rock music. shane mcgowan (sp?) is completley drugfucked now. actually i think he might even be dead.
i dont know who the other band are

Last edited:
HSC
dani_danoz said:
I love what you waiting for, but i can't stand rich girl. I call it "the Na Na Na song" because these 'Na Na Na' "singing" she does makes up half the song.
you realise its a cover right?
well...the term cover is used fairly liberally.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
the pogues are good.
tradictional irish/political rock music. shane mcgowan (sp?) is completley drugfucked now. actually i think he might even be dead.
i dont know who the other band are
Yea, Ive been listening to them a bit in the last five minutes. I knew the Pogues would be good because the guy who recommended them gives really solid ones.

Monument to Masses is probably worth checking out - the guy who told me about them introduced me to Explosions in the Sky.

Danoz The Great

HSC
mcdickpants 2.5 said:
you realise its a cover right?
well...the term cover is used fairly liberally.
I had no idea!! Who did the original? The original's always hell better.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i love love love the pogues i grew up on them.
lol my dad had to train me not to sing their stuff at school when i was young cause i used to walk around the house when i was like 5 going "you scumbag you maggot you cheap lousy faggot, happy christmas your arse i pray god it's our last".

you might maybe like the wolftones if you like the pogues. i'm not a huge fan or anything but a lot of people i know are.

HSC
i can't get into her album as much as i can no doubt's stuff, but then again i'm a pretty big no doubt fan so they're kind of hard to surpass. the first half of the album is good though.

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
Nick said:
it's reminiscent of that old air supply track

SGOAHSDGFHJ micallef joke
Tim: So um, you're suggesting that I've ripped off Air Supply?

Shaun: No, no I am not suggesting that. I think that's up to the audience to decide. 'Cause what I'd like you all to do is send in an entry to the Tim Rogers/Air Supply Spot-the-difference competition.

Tim Rogers/Air Supply
"Spot the Difference" Competition
c/_ ABC
YOUR CAPITAL CITY

glycerine said:
i love love love the pogues i grew up on them.
haha me too! my brother and i used to sing fairytale of new york every christmas when we were little hahaha. shane mcgowan is so fucking dirty now though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)