Gwen Harwood dicussion - will be asked specific poem or not? (1 Viewer)

blue_eye_baby

HSC
if its glass jar...that good, prize giving im screwed.....i dont think that would use it because it is so different to the others, school neglected teaching it in detail

but i dont think they will ask for a specific poem, i think they learnt that it wasnt a practible thing to do ,....but it is the case, i wouldnt bother learning anything aobut "at mornington" cos that was asked for 2002

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i hope we get asked for father and child. i like that one most. but i wouldnt mind prize giving or the glass jar. I dont know if we will get asked for a specific poem, however, i do feel we will get a text type.

Edit: Bos glitch
|
|
|
|
V​

Last edited:

monchhichi

HSC
hey guys, just wanna know your opinion..do you think we'd be ask to do
a specific poem? coz it happened in 2002..and just thinking about it im already dying...so..what do you guys think?

I reckon we might be asked to do either Prize Giving or The Glass Jar with one of your own selected poem..

monchhichi

HSC
The_highwayman said:
i hope we get asked for father and child. i like that one most. but i wouldnt mind prize giving or the glass jar. I dont know if we will get asked for a specific poem, however, i do feel we will get a text type.

Edit: Bos glitch
|
|
|
|
V​
what do you mean by text type? yea i like father n child as well..its deep and meaningful :) im doing it as one of my poems..and alter ego.. how bout you guys?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
prize giving and violets, if they ask for a specific poem i'll bullshit about that for like a paragraph then move onto PG and violets.

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
Text type - so in the question you get asked to write a feature article or a transcript etc. I believe that's what was referred to. We had to do a transcript in our trial -it's not too bad a text type, just avoid too much padding :) I think I had my people discuss tea over techniques.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)