• no

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • maybe...depends

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
heehahahahahahahahah *evil laugh* lol im so evil. poor delta. oh, yeah and OJ.
dude i was thinking we could photoshop one of the ones in ur sig, ..but delta still looks hot with short hair.. its rad.. but what ever pic floats ur boat. or turns the oranges in ur life into orange juices... haha ahh god im high on freakin red bulls and coffee... shit

HSC
Orange Juice said:
im in the process of leaving...
heart broken and all
ahhh god im sorry. Even though i prefer apple juice, orange juice is still the sex with vodka.. could u have apple huice with vodka? ive actually never tried it but like HELLO it would be rankfesttothemaxfest.
like dont go.. u 2 were the perfect e couple

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Orange Juice said:
im in the process of leaving...
heart broken and all
omg? you arent serious? im sure you can get a gf anywhere... shit ive never e-broken someones heart b4

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
omg? you arent serious? im sure you can get a gf anywhere... shit ive never e-broken someones heart b4
hahahhahha u e - bitch!

ah bah hahaha this is too funny.

come on u 2 illleave so u can have an e -make up fuckathon.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
1 word..... EW.

this guy i used to go out with, for a short period in my life when i'd lost my mind totally, used to cut his hair about 1-2 times per year (and we'd give him shit for it) but one day he came to school and he had a combover. I nearly threw up. end of story.

I'm sorry, i have never seen a guy that looks hot with a combover

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
HEY! i live in sydney! and i REFUSE to measure a person's value on what they look like!!

and go_swans, yes its from some american performance. LOl meh i can never keep up with all her stuff
i dont measure a persons value on what they look like but there has to be some attraction to the person.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
ummm.... just to remind all you horny Spring time frolicking bunnies out there, this is in fact a 'comb over' thread... not even in the l&r forum.... good to see use had fun anyways....I reckon short comb overs are kinda cool... but not like the long ones and then the ones that comb over the bald patch just ews me lol

s0k0y0e0

HSC
NO Oh please no; comb overs remind me of all those weirdos on movies that everyone tries to stay away from!

Guys; unless a girl says she likes them NEVER get one, eww!

HSC
shellybelly087 said:

oh well now u have dude. now u have. I cant believe u could be so cold hearted u bitch!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HAHAHAH man how old is this thread. hahah you cant pretend i did all the heart breaking! you cut him as well!!! WE GOT PICKED UP IN THE COMBOVER THREAD!

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
HAHAHAH man how old is this thread. hahah you cant pretend i did all the heart breaking! you cut him as well!!! WE GOT PICKED UP IN THE COMBOVER THREAD!

booo!!! you whore!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
this is almost as funny as that time when i got a PM from that guy telling me how Delta Goodrems brother has a small penis

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
this is almost as funny as that time when i got a PM from that guy telling me how Delta Goodrems brother has a small penis

hahahahhahaha. but isnt that ur brother? OMG ur not delta? FUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)