Guys, what would you like a girl to like about you? (1 Viewer)

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
well all i can deduce from the lack of success of this thread is that guys, no matter how shit (nb ugly, idiotic, arrogant, rude, boring etc etc) really don't care and don't ever have to care about what about them appeals to the opposite sex as there is always a female desperate enough to love them without the trologdite having to change a thing!

yes boys, you're all loved and all perfect...

UGH!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Ingoesout said:
well all i can deduce from the lack of success of this thread is that guys, no matter how shit (nb ugly, idiotic, arrogant, rude, boring etc etc) really don't care and don't ever have to care about what about them appeals to the opposite sex as there is always a female desperate enough to love them without the trologdite having to change a thing!

UGH!
Sif, I'd like to think I take care of myself, I'm just saying it doesn't matter if she loves my eyes, my arms, or being held in them; if she likes me and respects me, I'm happy.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ingoesout said:

UGH!
So you'd rather they obsess on their flaws and labour over their frailties like women, prying compliments out of our weary mouths like we do to them?
"oh yes you're pretty, you're so beautiful, you're hot, I love you, don't change"...etc.

I'm glad only half the population are that weak.

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
Alleycat I wouldn't prefer they obsess, but I'm talking more about this:

i dont really give a shit as long as they're fun, good looking and i get sex to be honest
haha, see he doesn't care what girls like about him, at all, but he totally does know what he likes about the girl.

(sorry, Mike but your post was just too good to be ignored)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
*sigh*
You said it was obvious from the lack of replies that they don't have to worry about what a female sees in them. You may see this as a frailty, but I think a lack of vanity or insecurity is a good thing, and something that I for one always wish I could have.

Jump off the Greer-wagon. You're too young for it.

Ingoesout

HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
*sigh*
You said it was obvious from the lack of replies that they don't have to worry about what a female sees in them. You may see this as a frailty, but I think a lack of vanity or insecurity is a good thing, and something that I for one always wish I could have.

Jump off the Greer-wagon. You're too young for it.
owch woman.
Anyway I think it's a problem with us (females). All of my friends atleast can be too accepting (I'm sorry, I think it's a bad thing). Demand more of your man! *ugh, so lonely haha, damn high standards*

lengy

HSC
Should it really matter what they like about you? As long as they like you?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Ingoesout said:
owch woman.
Anyway I think it's a problem with us (females). All of my friends atleast can be too accepting (I'm sorry, I think it's a bad thing). Demand more of your man! *ugh, so lonely haha, damn high standards*
if you look out the door,
you may see a bus,
go walk under it, Happyness.
prevails

fuck, im an awesome poet.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Or hit up Slava, there's no way your standards can be higher than his.

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
For some reason, I'm doubting the sincerity of that post. If one can ever seriously be sincere about masturbating furiously without sounding crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)