Guys this may sound crazy but what if we all meet together after the HSC (1 Viewer)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
This thread has made me very self-conscious about my height lol. Right when I got home, I got the measuring tape out to check my initial height measurement was right, but to my surprise I was actually 5’8”. And then I realised I had my shoes on, so I took them off and got back to a 5’6”. I was so much better off not knowing my height

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
This thread has made me very self-conscious about my height lol. Right when I got home, I got the measuring tape out to check my initial height measurement was right, but to my surprise I was actually 5’8”. And then I realised I had my shoes on, so I took them off and got back to a 5’6”. I was so much better off not knowing my height
imagine being a guy and being 5"6 thats sad

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Don't worry blud you'll grow

Interdice

HSC
Don't worry blud you'll grow
There's a test. If you grow hair under your belly button, it's all over for you.

I remained the same height from year 10. It may be over for him, but he could still grow. Tuco Salamanca is 5'6 I believe.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
There's a test. If you grow hair under your belly button, it's all over for you.

I remained the same height from year 10. It may be over for him, but he could still grow. Tuco Salamanca is 5'6 I believe.
L test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)