guys perfume (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
when i sweat alot i just spray on some lynx and i smell fine beside that i dont even use perfume just not too manly!

HSC
studynoob said:
when i sweat alot i just spray on some lynx and i smell fine beside that i dont even use perfume just not too manly!
... 101 ways to stop you from getting laid

Pierotte

HSC
OO i actually havent smelt the guys armania mania, i have the female one and LOOOOVE it, so ill keep an eye (or nose) out for it.

Black Code - Armani is interesting, it has a really stong heady note though, so beware

I really quite like Joop Homme at the moment. An oldie but a goody. Its sweet if u got for that kind of thing.

And i looove Miracle Homme, totally edible yet totally masculine. Highly reccomended!

zeek

HSC
studynoob said:
man that is the shit. i swear, i did that once and it smelt baaaaaaaaad. Its like this funky smell that tries to knock you out.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
the aftershave from the body shop <3333
spesh the ones in the red and green bottles..
*cant for the life of me remember the name* :eek:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
read this the other day
ill type it up

2005 FHM Fashion and Grooming Awards

Winner
Ralph Lauren Romance Silver - A mix of spicy suede, cabernet grapes and tobacco flower. And, yes, it smells fantastic!

Winner (Readers Choice) and Highly Commended by FHM
Joop! Jump - Men the world over continue to seek out this bold, attractive and provocative scent. And discerning women can sniff it out at 20 paces in a crowded room. Must be the tonka beans!

Highly Commended
DKNY Be Delicious Men

Commended
Issey Miyake

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
mr_brightside said:
2005 FHM Fashion and Grooming Awards

Winner (Readers Choice) and Highly Commended by FHM
Joop! Jump - Men the world over continue to seek out this bold, attractive and provocative scent. And discerning women can sniff it out at 20 paces in a crowded room. Must be the tonka beans!

HOT!!! :)

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
I got my boyfriend into Allure for men by Chanel and loved it for a while but found Gucci Envy for men recently. Trust me, it smells so yuck at first, but within the first minute it dries down and is the most beautiful scent. Im not a fan of really spicy and woody scents that most mens perfumes are made up of - besides being a bit too heady, they make everyone smell the same. I also dislike 'water' based smells, like Cool Water etc because I think they smell like Lynx.

So yeah, Gucci Envy for men gets my vote, and I hate women's Gucci perfume.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Fuck, looking at whats in these perfumes I reckon I'll just spray myself with wine.

I've had the Hugo Boss in a Ball one for a while. I dont actually go out because I'm ugly.

millymoo

HSC
boss in motion by hugo boss (its the little metal ball one)
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUM! (well on my boyfriend anyways) :)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Hugo Boss Soul. Hands down the best mens fragrance I have ever smelled. I bought it for my bf on his bday just so I could smell it constantly (and he loves it too). It's just so manly and...yum.

Issey Miyake is good also. And Be Delicious. Can't go wrong with Tommy Hilfiger either *nods*.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
studynoob said:
ahahahahahahahaha

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Drakkar Noir, one of my favourites.

Aramis is very nice too.

ATM im wearing JOOP! - Rococo... it's alright, not that great. Prefer the above 2.

HSC
* paris hilton for men (i am yet to hug a girl who doesnt immediately say 'omg u smell hot!' when im wearing it)

* soul by hugo boss (can be a bit strong at first, but it settles down and is great)

* In motion by hugo boss (silver ball one... the coloured balls [dif editions] smell shit tho...)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Issey Miyake
Polo Blue

Paris Hilton for Men ey? Its available from Myers right?

Bractune

HSC
Hmm dont waste money on massivly expensive stuff. My pref is either Brut or accelerate
Peace Out

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha how unculutured of you

i like wearing all the biggies

cool water and joop and my favs right now

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i couldnt decide whether to get joop or joop jump so i got both LOLZ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)