Guys and their confidence...? (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
How can you think you're dead? Quite clearly if you can think, you're still alive.
ahh the great shuter is using philosophy to make a point, well let me ask you this mr shuter, if a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
I'm working on a twelve step program involving hitting on girls at random.
?
Skittled said:
Twelve step program? Where'd you find that? What're the steps?

step 1. aproach her "randomly" from the back where she cant hear you
2. "hitting" her "randomly" in the back of the head
3. Repeat step 2, ten more times
4. the "random" girl is all yuors.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Skittled said:
Twelve step program? Where'd you find that? What're the steps?
Hmmm...you sound a little desperate to get onto this 12 step program... why is this Mr. S? Are you unhappy? :(

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
SashatheMan said:
step 1. aproach her "randomly" from the back where she cant hear you
2. "hitting" her "randomly" in the back of the head
3. Repeat step 2, ten more times
4. the "random" girl is all yuors.
No no no, I wasn't interested in the Blacktown variation... ;)

leathaface

I was shy until recently. Before I would be at home, computer and playstation. you know, the typical nerd bullshit. I just started feeling bored and lonely doing the same thing over and over again, internet got boring, games that should be addictive wasn't addictive anymore. so I decided to get out there...

At first I was shy and got into a lot of verbal altercations with the ladies, because of my lack of experience. Then after a certain ordeal involving a whole group of girls, I decided fuck it! I'm just gonna do my own thing and not try to pick up and chicks... just go with the flow.

With that, I met my first ever girlfriend and confessed on Valentines Day 2004. I learnt alot and my confidence began to go up... so here I am now, no longer the shy boy, even though me and my girl no longer together, i'm still stronger then ever in the mind.

The end.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
leathaface said:
I was shy until recently. Before I would be at home, computer and playstation. you know, the typical nerd bullshit. I just started feeling bored and lonely doing the same thing over and over again, internet got boring, games that should be addictive wasn't addictive anymore. so I decided to get out there...

At first I was shy and got into a lot of verbal altercations with the ladies, because of my lack of experience. Then after a certain ordeal involving a whole group of girls, I decided fuck it! I'm just gonna do my own thing and not try to pick up and chicks... just go with the flow.

With that, I met my first ever girlfriend and confessed on Valentines Day 2004. I learnt alot and my confidence began to go up... so here I am now, no longer the shy boy, even though me and my girl no longer together, i'm still stronger then ever in the mind.

The end.
yuor delusional man. You havent improved, u stopped playing games but now yuor a forum junky. yuor "girlfriend" is some chick u met on ICQ living in woopwoop, and "being yuor self" is just you thinking swearing in bos forums is cool.

leathaface

SashatheMan said:
yuor delusional man. You havent improved, u stopped playing games but now yuor a forum junky. yuor "girlfriend" is some chick u met on ICQ living in woopwoop, and "being yuor self" is just you thinking swearing in bos forums is cool.

I didn't say I was cool 'cos I swear. Can't I say how I felt without getting shitted on by dudes like you?

forum junkie aye...

Post count please...

Leathaface 181 after this post from July 2004
Sashatheman = 800+ from April 2004

This fool wanna diss me about being forum junky, I ain't stalking no body with post counts and date joined, its presented in my face on the page.

I don't recall meeting chicks on ICQ... I don't even use the tool.

Dude, get your facts straight before running your mouth. Stop talking about the things you do (meeting chicks on ICQ and being a forum junkie) and putting that on me...

And I ain't never said that I stopped playing games... so eat a big fat dick bitch. You probably had one up your ass when you was making your post, that's why your getting your facts all twisted... homie.

Last edited:
S

Shuter

leathaface said:
And I ain't never said that I stopped playing games... so eat a big fat dick bitch. You probably had one up your ass when you was making your post, that's why your getting your facts all twisted... homie.
Fuck me this guy is a hardcore internet warrior!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
leathaface said:
blah blah blah i am an ICQ junky blah blah blah...
dude seriously yuor living in denial. and learn to proof read yuor posts , instead of editing them 100 times.
ok "homie"

Evansy

HSC
Shy is I. i have always been the one who has been too scared to go talk to some chick i dont know randomly. thats where my weakness is. When i got my first girl friend, i thought i could talk to anyone, i grew a stronger friendship and was able to talk and talk like there tommorrow to girls who i like knew, but still when it came to other girls its still pretty hard.

The next girl came along, started talking to her really weirdly, someone gave me her number and then everythign started from there, a friendship was developed over the phone, and with me being able to hide behind my phone, i wasnt in the way for rejection or anythign like that.... that was fine. btu i seem to be able to talk to girls more over the phone better than i can in person, just until i know there person well enough to go up to them and have a proper convseration. but i guess things only can get better..... i hope

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
Guys... bickering over the internet?? That's just sad, considering you don't know each other. Just shut up.

To the topic.. confidence is something that improves with practice... I think you can be introverted in some situations but possess confidence in others. Perhaps it depends on the personalities of the people you hang around which could predetermine your idiosynchrasies?!

HSC
Has it confidence (or lack of) been restricted to one or a few main areas of your life?

I'm not a particularly confident person overall. I find that I can generally offset this by consdering most things I do well in advance, so that when it happens I'm sure that I'm as prepared as can be, or that I've done the right thing, etc, case depending.

Have you always been confident, outgoing and/or extraverted? If not, where was the turning point and how'd you get there?

I've been fairly introverted as far as I can remember. It is decreasing gradually which I think I tend to attribute to both increasing maturity and experience. As life goes on and more things that I was unsure about turn out to be fine, I think I learn not to worry so much in advance.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Has it confidence (or lack of) been restricted to one or a few main areas of your life?

ruled my life, only recently have i decided to open up (yeh, most of u prolly want me to shut up now...) oh, n thats because im sick of being the nice guy who gets screwed over n sits there quietly...pull a dogs tail n it'll bite :p

Have you always been confident, outgoing and/or extraverted? If not, where was the turning point and how'd you get there?

errr....same as b4...no, havent, until i know u well, then im the craziest idiot u'll eva know :) but up till then, i am/was jus the quiet boy who 4 sum reaason had good friends....weird.

n like i sed, i got screwed over by girls one too many times, so im back with avengence :rolleyes: mwhahahaha *splutter* yeh...so...i think its also coz i turned 18 and social life jus picked up a heap (i.e. i now have one...surprisingly, i know)

What's your story?

boy-next-door, mothers adore coz im not....a rebel.....girls hate....coz their mothers think im cool....i hate the mothers....coz they think weird shit, n i hate girls....coz im the perfect friend n nothing more....grrrrrr....

ok, im done...females atm, r weird

lol...done...that made no fuckin sense :p

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
braad said:
lol...done...that made no fuckin sense :p
Lol no, no, it did...

This thread has been interesting, especially in that the people who've replied consider themselves to be relatively confident (or, at least, my memory tells me that; I've not revised any of it since it's been bumped)..

Anyone who DOESN'T consider themselves particularly confident feel like posting? How about any girls -- how does it affect you, both from an attraction-to-guys point of view, and your own confidence in yourself?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Skittled said:
Lol no, no, it did...

This thread has been interesting, especially in that the people who've replied consider themselves to be relatively confident (or, at least, my memory tells me that; I've not revised any of it since it's been bumped)..

Anyone who DOESN'T consider themselves particularly confident feel like posting? How about any girls -- how does it affect you, both from an attraction-to-guys point of view, and your own confidence in yourself?

lol...im not confident! i jus sed im more confident...i now go outside :p jks...still not what u'd call confident

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)