guys and the MALE best friend (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow i think this has been covered enough that i dont even think i need ti add my opinion.

but basically boyfriends get wary of the male friend because a guy and a girl, can almost never just be friends. there are several circumstances which means it is possible but they are very rare e.g a homosexual, a really ugly girl, both of the friends allready have partners who are far better looking that their friend... thing like that. but basically the boyfriend is wary because he knows that one of you has feelings for the other.. or atleast attraction of some sort...and if its mutual its not that he doesnt trust you but if he lets that shit go on, there is a possability that both of you will realise the attractiion is there and then you will break up with him...or the friend will do something

ZacG

HSC
Serius said:
wow i think this has been covered enough that i dont even think i need ti add my opinion.

but basically boyfriends get wary of the male friend because a guy and a girl, can almost never just be friends. there are several circumstances which means it is possible but they are very rare e.g a homosexual, a really ugly girl, both of the friends allready have partners who are far better looking that their friend... thing like that. but basically the boyfriend is wary because he knows that one of you has feelings for the other.. or atleast attraction of some sort...and if its mutual its not that he doesnt trust you but if he lets that shit go on, there is a possability that both of you will realise the attractiion is there and then you will break up with him...or the friend will do something
I think that's a wild over-exaggeration, mate.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
really? please do share your life experiences that make you think that its an over-exageration. iam listening

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Serius said:

I agree with that. If both of you are reasonably physically attractive or have great personalities (obviously, or you wouldn't be friends), then there will definitely be a time when something sparks. It also works when you're not single, because when you have a best friend of the opposite sex, you go to them to bitch about your parter (or cry your eyes out... whatever) when things aren't going good in loveland. Then they'll pat you on the shoulder, and give you a hug, and then give you a kiss... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)