Guys and The Chase (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AsyLum said:
Girls who are a challenge are great, that way its so much more fun when you seduce/kidnap them. No one wants a limp body, well...thats another topic altogether..
AsyLum said:
Haha, theyre the best to stalk, jokes on them when you're in their wardrobe hiding...while they undress....
i see a common pattern in your behaviour here, and frankly it worries me. i think you should expand on your ideas more, cutting them off 'for later' is not good for your mental health

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
braad said:
i see a common pattern in your behaviour here, and frankly it worries me. i think you should expand on your ideas more, cutting them off 'for later' is not good for your mental health
Komaticom said:
If a girl had more stamina than and wanted to played hard-to-get, I'd walk away- slowly, so as not get a stitch.

I agree. He must've got his Moderator status from his extensive knowledge and eagerness to share advice on how to stalk / kidnap / play with limp bodies... *shrug*
... or his knowledge of Macquarie uni.
Wow, yeah seriously, I got my modship by doing all those things, thanks. Really, truly, you kids really have got it right, you know me better than anyone.

Ever considered that all these topics have been done before? That i may have participated in them, and hmm lets see, been there and done that?

whiterabbit said:
Oh noes, i'd better get myself to confession.

Especially because he knew and was fine with it, i mean, how disloyal of me for going ahead with something presented to him beforehand to which he didn't disapprove.
lol, you think that knowing your girlfriend cheated on you makes it any better? and i feel for your boyfriend, what a pussy whipped son of a bitch he must be.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
AsyLum said:
Wow, yeah seriously, I got my modship by doing all those things, thanks. Really, truly, you kids really have got it right, you know me better than anyone.

Ever considered that all these topics have been done before? That i may have participated in them, and hmm lets see, been there and done that?

lol, you think that knowing your girlfriend cheated on you makes it any better? and i feel for your boyfriend, what a pussy whipped son of a bitch he must be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at that whole post...esp the last line

i wish we had rep, i'd GM rep you

HSC
AsyLum said:
If he had said no, i wouldn't have done it. And it's called swinging, not cheating.

It's a case of your partner's happiness over your own insecurities.

I don't think you understand and i don't appreciate you slandering me for it.

HSC
N/A
ioniser said:
personally when you play hard to get to some extent the guy will like you more but it can also piss guys off(80 percent of the time) as we cannot pick up your signals no matter how easy you make your signals to be,which then just leads us to thinking your not interested and just leave
the point of this;
dont play hard to get - guys usually don't understand what you want

i add;
don't flirt, pause, flirt, pause (if you get what i mean) - it only sends them mixed messages

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
kirstend said:
Ok there are WAY too many contradictions and it's confusing! You want a girl to cut the chase and tell you how you feel, but then guys get repulsed by girls who are too eager, desperate or don't give them much of the chase?!

Guys say they want girls to be independent, have own lives, be mysterious but then it ends up as mixed signals??
you can't be an extreme. don't follow him around like a puppy but don't ignore him.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I don't specifically get turned on by girls who seem like a challenge, although that may enhance her appeal to me slightly if I already liked her. As for pursuing until I get her, that's a no for me. If I really like her but she consistently insists on being a hard-to-get bitch, then it's cya.

julius

Banned
HSC
I was in a situation where I couldn't read a girl's body language. It blew up in my face and now I tend to back off @ the slightest hint of trouble.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
whiterabbit said:
If he had said no, i wouldn't have done it. And it's called swinging, not cheating.

It's a case of your partner's happiness over your own insecurities.

I don't think you understand and i don't appreciate you slandering me for it.
Tsk, tsk, you'd think a communications student would know the difference between slander and libel :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
julius said:
It was a girl, I was just too shy to go and speak to her.
i dont think withoutaface meant it in that way :D

pursuing ay? well i pursue until i either feel that it isnt worth it anymore or that the girl just doesnt get it.

the chase sometimes really sucks if you get nowhere with a girl, however if there is a track to be actually led upon then it can be sort of fun. however, it better bloody good if you put up a good chase. or else many a guy would think, "i came all this way for some meat?!" at this point they would decide to either drop the chase or just get bored of you.
therefore make it easy but give it a bit of resistance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)