Guy Sebastian (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
yeah guy was good
dont matter what his rank was in world idol
seeing that norwegian faggot came first (obviously it was rigged)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol and has anyone heard of the norwegian hobbit since? :p

he wasn't that bad, but i don't think he was THAT good...
not as good as everyone was raving about, anyway

hatty

Banned
Originally posted by bubz :D
lol and has anyone heard of the norwegian hobbit since? :p

he wasn't that bad, but i don't think he was THAT good...
not as good as everyone was raving about, anyway
he certainly wasnt that bad but compared 2 the talent showcased that night, he shouldnt have won
they only reason he did win is because simon called him ugly.
which is also true but ppl felt sorry for the ugly bastard and voted

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
he was alright

they should have sang more than one song so we could get more of a feel for them

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I thought he did reasonably well. It wasn't exactly the best version that he's sung, but still pretty good.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
God, I absolutely despise that angels brought me here piece of shit in whatever way he sings it :angry:

I dont mind Guy so much but that song needs to piss off already :p

santaslayer

HSC
The CD version is the only good version. I don't like the afro, which was a significant contributing factor to him winning in the first place, IMO.
And danggg....wtf happened to jasmine? Americans can't vote!!! :hammer:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
The CD version is the only good version. I don't like the afro, which was a significant contributing factor to him winning in the first place, IMO.
And danggg....wtf happened to jasmine? Americans can't vote!!! :hammer:

WHAT?! You cannot honestly tell me that, last night at least, Jasmine was anywhere on par with the other two! She may be hot, but, as I've said, she's a singer, not a performer. The other two can at least do both, although I maintain that Fantasia's performance skills are far above Diana's, and I agree with Paula Abdul, Fantasia has moved beyond Idol status, she'll do great regardless of the result. In fact, she'll probably do better if she *doesn't* win, purely because she'll have more control over what she releases.

What I want to know is why Kelly Clarkson (ie, the first Idol) got decent songs like Miss Independant and... um... that other one... fuck, I can't remember the name... oh, that's right, Low. sure, they're not musical masterpieces, but you have to admit, they're high above shit like "Angels brought me here" and "All I need is you"... not to mention "Rise Up" :rolleyes:

okay, */end rant* :p

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
guy sebastian is sorta pretty, he has really pretty features :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine

What I want to know is why Kelly Clarkson (ie, the first Idol) got decent songs like Miss Independant and... um... that other one... fuck, I can't remember the name... oh, that's right, Low. sure, they're not musical masterpieces, but you have to admit, they're high above shit like "Angels brought me here" and "All I need is you"... not to mention "Rise Up" :rolleyes:

okay, */end rant* :p
What about 'A Moment Like This' and 'Before Your Love'? They are masterpiece!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
and why did kelly clarkson get good songs? she's american. simple as that. all our aussie stuff is crap because they go cheap. same with tv shows, movies and britain's things.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by iambored
and why did kelly clarkson get good songs? she's american. simple as that. all our aussie stuff is crap because they go cheap. same with tv shows, movies and britain's things.
exactly what I was gonna say
its the same reason why aussie tv shows are complete crap when compared to american shows

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah, but kelly clarkson sucks...in my books, her credibility is on par with bec cartwright :rolleyes:

Iunny

we are so off topic but anywyas

^^no Kelly Clarkson knocking! I love her :D

Fry

Originally posted by iambored
i disagree. it depends on the songwriter. the very shitty 'Angels brought me here' was written by the Australian Idol pianist John Foreman and 'Rise up' was co-written by Mark Holden. very poor songwriters indeed.

i dont know many good aussie songwriters except Darren Hayes and Delta Goodrem. i am still amazed to this day of how she was able to write 'Not Me, Not I'. now that girl has talent!

Collin

HSC
N/A
Why's everyone saying that he isn't good? He's got some real talent. I don't like the kind of music he sings but he has talent, certainly more talent than Shannon Noll.

Originally posted by Minai
simon cowell was the one that actually wanted Guy there...thats gotta give u an ego boost
What? How did you find that out?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Reshie
where he is he...he releases like two songs(video clips)and disappears...and soo has Shannon Noll...and i hate music,sooo annoying
You hate music? lol

Originally posted by glycerine
amen, sista

there's a reason he came 11/14 on world idol
World Idol was a heap of crap. Too much bias, seriously. World Idol was nothing about talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)