Guess who is it! its me again :( (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Frigid said:
cheer up mate - no undeserving girl is worth throwing your life away for... so just heads down, thumbs up, keep living. good luck for your hsc. :)
I'm with Fridge...top the state in something and she'll come running back to you :uhhuh:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Obviously you fucked up one too many times with this girl so move on, learn from your mistakes and let things take their course, its upto her to change her mind, you can't change it for her so let her go and if she comes back then alls well but don't rely on it and be prepared to move on with your life.

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
Must just be that time of year for shit like this to happen... im goin through exactly the same thing man, me and my x were together for 8 months when she pulled the pin and its been a month since then, but the past month hasnt been easy, by noo means... i flunked 3 of my HSc trails, in my maths exam i couldnt think cos her dad used to tutor me, all i could think of was her and thats still all i can think about... its hard having someone so speshal apart of your life for so long and then all of a suden their gone... it leaves a sense of emptyness inside of me...

it aint fair, but no one said life was fair or easy for that matter things change, people change... life goes on

bubble_tea

hey.. i think everyone should cut some slack.
if he's got noone to talk to, he might seem like a loser, but at least have the decency to help someone out.

If you really loved someone, you'll love them no matter what they do, even if they don't like you back. Maybe she's getting really annoyed at you constantly trying, give her some air and let her sort things out through her mind..

If she really doesn't like you then you can't really do anything about it, you can't force someone to love you back, you'll just have to accept the fact and live on because thats what life's all about. Even though it may seem really hard and long, just as long as she's happy, fine and okay then thats all that really matters..

Winston

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
If you really loved someone, you'll love them no matter what they do, even if they don't like you back. Maybe she's getting really annoyed at you constantly trying, give her some air and let her sort things out through her mind..

If she really doesn't like you then you can't really do anything about it, you can't force someone to love you back, you'll just have to accept the fact and live on because thats what life's all about. Even though it may seem really hard and long, just as long as she's happy, fine and okay then thats all that really matters..
Totally agree...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
As hard as it seems , you will have to move on, because thats what she is probably doing now.

Winston

HSC
I think if you persisted that much, and still a nut, then you guys probably weren't made for each other, so move on as mentioned from others.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Go date another 10 girls and see if you still want this girl.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
There are many fish in the sea. Just let her go. You'll get over her and you'll find someone better. Focus on the HSC. That is like the most important thing in my life at the moment. It determines your future man. I don't care about anything else. I don't even care about the guy I like. I saw him the other day and I think I was sorta unzapped.

Holzabub

i think you're going through what ive been through before and still going through. i broke up with my guy and i cant get over him even though i know hes with someone else but its not the same without him and i see him everywhere and everything. i dont know what to do and i still hold onto a hope that maybe we will be able to get back together and work it out but thats just a hope, not a reality. my advice to u is that dont try and move on. it wont happen if u just keep trying to drill it into ur head. instead, keep talking to her as ur best friend rather than someone u want to be with. another thing is if none of your friends like going out, get some new friends that like going to parties and movies and stuff. if it looks like ur having fun without her, she might want to be around you again. and try not to make it obvious that ur totally destroyed, a girl wont want to get back with a guy if they know that they can hurt them so much. if thats the case thats kind of a good thing i suppose because it means she still has feelings for u. either way, its never easy to get over someone whether u see them or not, so dont leave, think of all the people that would miss you, including her. ok? hope it works out sweetie.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
If you meant that in a nasty way Malazn Pleasure, then that's really unfair. I've been friends with evansy for years, and this chick really did mean the whole world to him. He's having so much trouble moving on... his whole life is in pieces at the moment. Many people who care about him are trying to help him rebuild it... and comments like yours aren't going to help him out one bit

You have no idea what he's going through right now, so keep unhelpful comments OUT of this thread, okay.

:vcross:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
hotcocoababe said:
If you meant that in a nasty way Malazn Pleasure, then that's really unfair. I've been friends with evansy for years, and this chick really did mean the whole world to him. He's having so much trouble moving on... his whole life is in pieces at the moment. Many people who care about him are trying to help him rebuild it... and comments like yours aren't going to help him out one bit

You have no idea what he's going through right now, so keep unhelpful comments OUT of this thread, okay.

:vcross:
hear hear! if evansy needs help fuckwits like you dont help by giving him shit like that.
its ok kiddo i still love you!

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
bahahahaha oh yes the internet is a VERY SERIOUS place, dont forget it! :D

well being hormonal teens we all tend to be like this at times... likely there will be some other girl to come along and blow his socks off just when he dont expect it to. imo anyone who writes about their personal life on a public forum is invariably going to get sarcastic/'mean' comments, n they have to deal with it!

btw malazn that pic was hilarious! :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)