grrrr (1 Viewer)

rushworld

HSC
I did my half yearly a month or so ago, and during the english exam I totally forgot all the characters + themes + EVERYTHING about blade runner + brave new world! Well I didn't do too badly in the other sections so that kinda saved my mark on the test but still!!

What makes it worse is that I came home that arvo really angry and I found my study book about BR + BNW unopened!!! It would had helped so much, oh well, I guess I can only look forward(?) to the trial and hsc :x

pranks85

Watching Parliament is dangerous - it destroys any shred of hope you may have left that our country is in decent hands.

But yes, I agree - next time, study more, but more importantly, learn it properly the first time around, so that even should you not cram before the exam, you'll still know it all.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by rushworld
I did my half yearly a month or so ago, and during the english exam I totally forgot all the characters + themes + EVERYTHING about blade runner + brave new world! Well I didn't do too badly in the other sections so that kinda saved my mark on the test but still!!

What makes it worse is that I came home that arvo really angry and I found my study book about BR + BNW unopened!!! It would had helped so much, oh well, I guess I can only look forward(?) to the trial and hsc :x
Why didn't you think to look at your notes the night before?! With english, you pretty much know exactly what info you will need.
Cramming is all well and good, but you have to be an efficient crammer!;)

pranks85

It's a sad indictment of the HSC and our education system in general that cramming is well and good, and will result in a better academic performace, given the fact that it teaches us next to nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)