Grrrr... So Cranky (1 Viewer)

HSC
Gah just got home from our astro assessment. am so annoyed. I needed a place to vent... so here we go
this is why im annoyed
1. we werent given proper notification of what the assessment involved (unless torn up pieces of paper of handwritten scribble with the date of the assessment and topic to be assessment is now considered proper notification)
2. our teacher was away for this assessment. well actually, for this whole week so far. so we haven't been able to ask what the assessment was on and how we needed to prepare. and he's the only acting physics teacher at our school, so we couldnt really ask anyone else. and he is always away when we have to do in class assessments and stuff. seriously, every exam, he's away.
3. the science coordinator didnt realise that we needed an answer sheet in order to do the assessment, and so while everyone else was doing the bits that you could do on scrap pieces of paper, i was running around the staff room finding the answer sheet and photocopying it for the whole class
4. quite a substantial section of the paper was on stuff we havent been taught yet. just whole questions that we havent been taught the required information.

Meh, that's about it, other than the general stuff like him being a tool and just a generally crappy teacher. sorry to anyone who thinks im overeacting or taking up needless space, ill prob look at it in an hour and think the same thing, but i just needed to vent it.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
lol u think thats bad

our teacher screwd up our entire assessment system
and ended up just guessing the ranks based on how we'd go in the hsc
he ranked me 1st with some other dude so in the end my mark got dragged down cause my teacher was a retard. (the other dude didn;t do so well)

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
gordo said:
lol u think thats bad

our teacher screwd up our entire assessment system
and ended up just guessing the ranks based on how we'd go in the hsc
he ranked me 1st with some other dude so in the end my mark got dragged down cause my teacher was a retard. (the other dude didn;t do so well)
you still got into combined law.......

HSC
that sounds pretty sucky.
our class were called to see the science coordinator and year advisor today and they've decided that we'll sit the assessment again next week. though not telling us whether the paper will be the same or different. i guess it's the best they can do.

chap87

sounds like you guys are quite lucky. Only having your teacher away for a week at a time. Put urselves inour shoes, we have had our teacher for only about 3 lessons in the last term, if that many. Guess we should try teaching ourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)