group performance!!!!!!!!1 (1 Viewer)

please enter address here or choose one from my lo
HSC
hey everyone i was just wondering how everyone ne was going in their group performances...........ours is coming along niciely we have a performance on wednesday but it should be all good
we had a bit of a wobbly start has anyone else had problems with members aswell?????
discuss

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Nah our groups going well, the problem is we just end up talking and getting side-tracked.

our gp check we filled with time fillersbecause we didn't have enough and now it's over and it was only half our piece! Ahh it was funny at the time.

hApPy1

HSC
yeah- we started all over again and are kind of behind which is ironic since we were like the idol group of our class :p but yeah we have a new concept which can ctually go somewhere- its just a matter of making up the scenes from here- i am stressing out tho about these ....2 weeks (i refuse to refer to them otherwise) which will be filled with assignments, 2 under-developed major works and study study study for the coming trial exams..........and my IP which has started all over again-:( i hate this!

on that by the way-i've only recently changed to performance, and am really behind so obviously have to complete it by these "holidays"- does anyone know who i could contact for help on my performance and get feedback from during this time?

Thanx heaps everyone :)

kahlie

terrible terrible

our group performance is a disaster i think. we went from having a 6 ppl group to a 3 ppl group and we have changed our idea about 4 times. we actually changed it again the other day. ours now is seeming to be pretty issues based about the story of the generations.
lord help us.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Up to scene 5...but we still don't have a super objective!

Well ur group of 6 is going well.

We're doing well of making scenes & it WAS going to be about money - does it control our lives. But it was too hard for a group of 6. So its about the circle of life.

The only problem, is that they sort of know what we're trying to achieve, but we haven't sumed it done to a statment that we can say to the markers...:(

To make matters worse, we have one girl with not much acting talent & she never helps with ideas, she just sits there...ggrr!

Anyway, good luck with yours guys! I hope you blow the marker's socks off! (Please don't actually do that, i don't think they would like it!)

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
We're not doing too bad. We've added sound FX and stuff, which are pretty cool. A friend of mine made a recording for his art assignment, and we're using it for our Drama performance. It's awesome.

<3 to Tim!

Gummy_bear

HSC
my group is going great. we have written a script and blocked most of the scenes, we only need to finish the performance by writing the end and one more scene to go before that. right now it goes for about 9 minutes.
my group found that it was hard to block our scenes and stuff without a script, so each of us wrote a scene that we though would suit our concept, we stuck them all together and togather we wrote the linking scenes. i wasnt sure that it would work if we each wrote a scene by ourselves, it sounds like it wouldnt, but we really are going quite well. now i really need to learn my lines tho, because we have rather large parts of speaking, like i am a news reporter for one scene nad i have quite a bit of dialogue while the others mime.
but, over all, going great guns! we just had an assesment too, we had to act out what we have so far. besides having our scripts with us, i think we went ok.

Kute_Princess

HSC
ahhh my groups going crap. our performance went for nearly 20 mins and the audiece just didnt GET it.... we hav 2 statr agen... sept theres a slihgt problem amoungst group members... yay..how fun

VonDavis

(",) ..... *'\_/'*
HSC
Kute_Princess said:
ahhh my groups going crap. our performance went for nearly 20 mins and the audiece just didnt GET it.... we hav 2 statr agen... sept theres a slihgt problem amoungst group members... yay..how fun
I can see why the audience didn't get it .... by the looks of that post your dyslexic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)