Group Peformances (1 Viewer)

Sezzza

Hey there,

How are everyones group performances coming along? We have an assessment in a couple of weeks and we're starting to fret a tad. Are we merely paranoid or is everyone in the same boat?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I'm really excited about our GP. We've got around 7 mins and we just did an assessment last week and got a good response. Can't wait to get the marks back! There are 4 other groups in my class. There's a group of 3 girls that are also fantastic and the rest are coming along fine, but not as developed and tight as the others. Our teacher basically forced us to get the ball rolling and come up with something for the assessment, so we're all right on track now.

kalinda

HSC
we have done about 4 mins of it and have the rest planned out
should be good

toms

Yeh, our teacher forced us to get moving too with an assessment in which we have to perform 6-10mins of what we had so far... but we're going really well..scritp's finished and we just need to clean it up and whatnot..very excited..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah weve got about 8 mins of the thing. weve also got an ending, but need something to link the two.
assessment tomorrow :S Need to go learn lines now

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
well, you all seem to be doing a hell of a lot better than any of us are. we basically restarted our whole thing about a month ago, and we've only really figured out the first scene and what's gonna happen for the rest. still, we have a pretty firm idea of exactly what we want to happen, so i guess we just have to script it, refine it and practice it. we're such procrastinators. our teacher doesn't help us at all either. even more incapable than us :chainsaw:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
We felt we were in the crapper all term until we got together at my house on a saturday and said... 'we're not leaving till we have 6 mins!' ... it worked.. after a few hours of nothingness we got the ball rolling and basically came up with our 7 min performance in a mere matter of hours.. all we did leading up to the assessment was refine it and make sure we got all the movements perfect. We work well under pressure, and all of us are good with playbuilding.. but if you are still having trouble, just get together outside of school, force everyone to be committed (I abused one of our group members over the phone) and just keep pushing till you come up with something. I dunno if this will work for anyone else but it certainly worked for us.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Ehh we're going blah with our GP.. it will get better though *sigh* i have great faith in procrastination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)