• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Groovin' The Moo (1 Viewer)

ZaraKu

HSC
Sooooo going, will be the third time I've seen The Living End. and as far as I know, it's not 18+ whoever said it was... I think it's 16+

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
Sooooo going, will be the third time I've seen The Living End. and as far as I know, it's not 18+ whoever said it was... I think it's 16+
it'll be my 5th time seeing the living end hehe. oh how i love their live shows... :) and i don't think it would be 18+, i went a couple of years (talked my way in with connie's sister from sneaky sound system haha) but yeh, we were 16 at the time. we just wore an underage bracelet thing so we couldn't buy alcohol or anything.

Last edited:

ZaraKu

HSC
Gotta love Chris, Scott and Andy. Best aussie band in I'd say 20 odd years. plus they do awesome covers, Tainted Love and Girls on Film are my faves.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Nothing to be concerned about imo.
Just as bogany as other crowds.

mcquinn

HSC
Ive been every year seeing as its like a two minute drive for me (yes i know, i live in maitland...dont think im proud of it) and its always a good day, last years was easily the worst cuz of the weather and less-than-par lineup. Definately worth coming down for, mosh's are fairly good, and the stages are so close u can hang at the middle of one and still get a great view of the other one. Crowd gets rowdier as the night goes along and it gets fairly crowded/condensed due to the small area. Worth $85 definately.

mcquinn

HSC
why are the drones so far down the list?!
most underrated australian band.
quite good for the middle of nowhere =)
Oh I know eh! None of my friends wanted to see them with me at BDO so i went by myself, and was like the highlight of the day for me. Not a massive crowd but everyone was just soaking it in and embracing it...no pushing or shoving like stupid teenagers.

You should be happy, it means youve got a much better chance of getting front row spots ;)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
did any of the artists do sideshows last year? heaps wanna see the grates (again) and ratatat but the nsw one is on the 9th of may and i'll be wellllllll and truly back here by then :(

HSC
Please Ratatat stick around in Australia.

Edit: or come back when I'm 18. <_<

ZaraKu

HSC
Who agrees that they should get PNAU to play? I noticed they don't have a major dance/techno act like last year with The Presets.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
oooh i'd love to see pnau play! that would be a brill addition.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Good lineup, pretty sure it's all ages. Only problem is teeny boppers, bogan westy
kids going around thinking there hectic lads, and westy sluts. Other then that it was alright. Last year in the king st tent was fun, so muddy everyone was
getting fucked up. You just had to embrace the mud. The secos are sleazy as,
if you get kicked out give them $50 dollars and they will let you back in. They'll usually ask how much you have say no more then $50. There will definately
be fights, and people getting kicked out throughout the day. Plenty of drugs and
cops and secos. The mosh is off tit though and the king st tent. Waiting to get in was a cunt, drinks everywhere from underagers drinking before going in. Still worth it imo.

PaddyPaddy

HSC
Such a good line up, Hilltop, De La Soul, Muscles, and to top it of the world best band Horrorshow!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
SOLD OUT already, must be heaps of little girls going 'oh ma god, we r gonna
get our drunk on and be sluts at a festivall woooohooo.' and bogans going 'yeah
boi letz go bash cuntz n take der wallet'
FUCK sideshow ratatat or de la soul in Newcastle PLEASE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)