Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

dora_18

HSC
yeah season 2 is much better than the first...
actually, its only starting to get better, from here until the season finale are the best episodes

*hopeful*

HSC
so umm im guessing yang was preggers in some other season ? and had an abortion...who did she hook up with then

i want izzy and alex 2 get back together, even though his a rat lol

*Lozzie*

HSC
i love this show sooooooooooo much izzy is my fav although addison is really nice i didnt like her before but that was only when she first came but know i like her woohoo cant wait til next weeks episode only 6 days to go lol

bustinjustin

HSC
Bah piss off turtleface...

Anyways, last episode, I didn't get what Yang was doing with the baby... she said she 'wasn't going to have it' - I realise she didn't say 'I wasn't going to have it, BUT...' - I still can't tell if she's having it or not...

And yes, I too am starting to warm towards Addison, now the tables are being reversed and it seems like she's getting the blunt end of the stick now, from Derek...

I hope George doesn't move out next episode, he just can't, it'll ruin the dynamic of Grey's house...

*hopeful*

HSC
*hopeful* said:
so umm im guessing yang was preggers in some other season ? and had an abortion...who did she hook up with then

i want izzy and alex 2 get back together, even though his a rat lol

thats what i want to know as well, but she said 'i couldnt have it cuz i was an intern then etc etc' so im assuming its old news, someone plz explain :confused:

dora_18

HSC
Christina had an ectopic pregnancy in the first season, she had to abort it obviously
thats why she was reminiscing about it when she was on the plane with Bailey
And yes, I too am starting to warm towards Addison, now the tables are being reversed and it seems like she's getting the blunt end of the stick now, from Derek...
and yes addison rocks:D

bustinjustin

HSC
Omg, as a self-proclaimed fan I feel ashamed to have forgotten/missed that, Christina needing to have the abortion, and here I was thinking she was still pregnant... on that note did Burke know about the abortion? I must've missed the episode last season...

bustinjustin

HSC
Yeah it was burke;s baby, an ectopic pregnancy is when the egg is fertislised outside of the uterus (ie. in the fallopian tube), but in one episode I do remember Christina collapsing or something soon after she found out about all this

bustinjustin

HSC
lol @ george indeed

cant believe izzy has a daughter, wow.

omg bring on code black, so tempted to spoil...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I forgot it was on an hour early and Mum didn't bother to tell me she was watching it.

AAANNYWAY what happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)