Grey's Anatomy or House?

• Grey's Anatomy

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • House

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters

joe_rulez37

HSC
Alright peoples... Grey's Anatomy and House are definitely the two best Medical Dramas on TV...which one is better? And WHY?

I'll Start off..

I think Grey's Anatomy is superior to House because it's got an ongoing plotline and each episode explores a different theme of to life (eg. pain, deceit, intimacy etc, new beginnings etc) through the plot of the patients' illness.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
House, because he's a dickhead.

Also because he makes me giggle.

But I don't think I can make a fair judgement, having seen 0 episodes of Grey's Anatomy to date.

0Jade0

HSC
House is better because I love Hugh Laurie and cannot stand Grey's Anatomy.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
1. What does that have to do with whether you like it or not?
2. It's showing in the US, that's all that matters :p

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
joe_rulez37 said:
Alright peoples... Grey's Anatomy and House are definitely the two best Medical Dramas on TV...which one is better? And WHY?

I'll Start off..

I think Grey's Anatomy is superior to House because it's got an ongoing plotline and each episode explores a different theme of to life (eg. pain, deceit, intimacy etc, new beginnings etc) through the plot of the patients' illness.
tough question.. and grey's anatomy is just in front in my world.. seen grey's anatomy first before i got hooked to house..

dora_18

HSC
depends from wha angle you want to look at it, house is more intellectualy challenging, the entire plot and the way they reach conclusions is much more medically emphasised rather then grey's anatomy.....house doesnt have a great focus on the plot of he characters beyond the walls of the hospital....nevertheless...i LOVE greys anatomy...i like the juicy plot lines, the relationships between the characters...and ofcourse i love patrick dempsey:D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
house is way better, it just is. hugh laurie rules!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
House for me.

I watched Grey's Anatomy for a few episodes, but wasn't able to get hooked on it. The very first time I watched House, I fell in love with the show.

Like dora_18 said, House is more intellectually challenging. Plotline and characters are so much more complex.

I've talked to a few people who dislike House because they don't understand it. I can understand that many people wouldn't pick up every little detail or snide comment which makes the show what it truly is. Amazing.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
House is unrealistic.. and makes alot of mistakes..

Grey's is a lil more realistic..

HSC
I can't believe you are making me choose!! I love both of them, and never miss an episode. But I think I'd have to pick House... because Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard are in it. :) Hahaha, they are hilarious!

Sam.

bored.
HSC
I'd choose House over Grey's Anatomy for character, but only because of Hugh Laurie. I'd choose Grey's Anatomy over House for storyline, only because House can get so incredibly, ridiculously unrealistic at times. But if I had to choose one or the other, for entertainment, I'd choose House.

But Scrubs beats them both. It's back on tonight :)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Argonaut said:
Actually, House does all of that, mostly through House himself. There may not be an ongoing plotline, but there's various stor arcs that span several episodes, like the Vogler plotline and House's relationship with his ex, and so on and so forth.
House's relationship with Stacy .. believe me when I say that THIS story arc you talk of is nowhere near complete ;)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i like house, its really sophisticated humour and i like how he insults peoples inteligence. I wish they developed characters a bit better though and sort of looked at Houses life outside of the hospital, his relationship with the 3 main female characters, whats the deal with his ex what he does with his spare time

still a good show, and i dont want it to become full of drama but a teensy bit of stuff like that would be ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)