greens voters (1 Viewer)

cantseecats

HSC
回复: Re: greens voters

The Greens are a future prime minister and government in our life time. It will happen. Get used to Australia (and many other democratic nations) accepting better social value policies, such as legalized abortion, legalized gay marriage, greater separation of church and state etc
Your posts are terrible.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
The Greens are a future prime minister and government in our life time. It will happen. Get used to Australia (and many other democratic nations) accepting better social value policies, such as legalized abortion, legalized gay marriage, greater separation of church and state etc
The greens aren't even *SOLID* on these points though.

They're doing a reverse howard. Using their social policy to cover their economic agenda. Except they're going in the other direction.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
yeah 100% of the budget is going to be dedicated to keeping the baby boomers alive

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
The Greens will not have a Prime Minister within our lifetime because they fumble economic policy so badly. Their social policies are progressive, but they're centred around big government which isn't good either.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
their social policies are bad

who cares about gay marriage seriously

yeah there's just a huge line of monogamous homosexuals just waiting to line up to get married and settle down with their lifelong partner lmao

yeah sure

gay marriage is just another one of those retarded liberal crusades for equality (which generally transfigure themselves into crusades for group privilege afterwards to keep them going - meaning we have even more reasons to oppose them)

how is abortion not legal in australia anyway

unless its not on demand and thats what theyre going for

then yeah i support that but not for the retarded reasons the greens support it for

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Marriage is about love, not laws

Therefore, legally recognised gay marriage plz

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
who cares about gay marriage seriously
Gay people care about gay marriage. The main reason I want homosexual marriage is because I fucking hate that religions are dictating what people in this country can and can't do. It doesn't affect me one bit and I could care less on a personal level, but fuck churches telling people what they can do with their lives.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
so if its peopole telling you what to do thats your problem would you be ok with cutting a deal with fags that they can have gay marriage as long as they no longer can actively support things (or at least the prospect of things) that consist of them telling other people what to do (like anti discrimination laws in favour of them, hate speech laws so they cant be 'villified', etc)

think they'd go for it mate

Last edited:

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
in all honesty i dont care about gays at all but i cant stand them now since theyve been made a protected class by progs

so i just make fun of them all the time now

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
the greens in power in my life time, with their current economic policies (or lack of) is fucking scary and probably grounds for me to live abroad

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
so if its peopole telling you what to do thats your problem would you be ok with cutting a deal with fags that they can have gay marriage as long as they no longer can actively support things (or at least the prospect of things) that consist of them telling other people what to do (like anti discrimination laws in favour of them, hate speech laws so they cant be 'villified', etc)

think they'd go for it mate
Yes I am 100% ok with that because that kind of stupid restricts freedom of speech which is fucking awful. Hell, I don't even really care about employment discrimination laws since a business should have the choice to hire whoever it wants and if its performance suffers because all their staff is shit but the "right" race (gender, sexual preference, species whatever) then they'll pay the price.

No they wouldn't because a lot of minorities have a false sense of entitlement to special treatment or legislation for protecting their feelings or equally retarded shit

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
all "civil rights" and social justice movements have the same theme

first comes group 'equality'

but the momentum has to keep going

so group privilege is inevitably the next demand

hence i just tell them to piss off

id be fine with a deal like that tho but fags wouldnt

and lesbians are hilarious lmao most of them aer fakers

Last edited:

TacoTerrorist

HSC
Hahah yes, the Chaser are sick. I voted for Greens in the Federal election and then realised that ultimately all the parties are shit, so I didn't vote in the state election. The Greens are better than the two main parties, srsly. Who gives a shit about the economy? The only people who benefit are the rich.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Hahah yes, the Chaser are sick. I voted for Greens in the Federal election and then realised that ultimately all the parties are shit, so I didn't vote in the state election. The Greens are better than the two main parties, srsly. Who gives a shit about the economy? The only people who benefit are the rich.
Yeah all of those millions of people on the streets sure hate the rich

if only there was some way we could generate prosperity for everyone

Lentern

HSC
It's a strange thing though. I don't think much of the concept of marriage generally. If two people love each other than that love alone should satisfy their romantic desires and that the need for some legal or godly binding to be placed around the two people only diminishes the romance. If the special "bind" of marriage is all that's holding two people together than they probably shouldn't be together anyway and if it isn't, well then what's it there for? Yet gay marriages i've been to are fantastically romantic because of the whole "we don't care what the laws say, we love each other and we see each other as married and that's all that matters to us" air about them. Yet if the marriage act is changed that would all disappear. Yet at the same time the current marriage act is so unfair I couldn't possibly support it. So I don't really know what I want to happen.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
It's a strange thing though. I don't think much of the concept of marriage generally. If two people love each other than that love alone should satisfy their romantic desires and that the need for some legal or godly binding to be placed around the two people only diminishes the romance. If the special "bind" of marriage is all that's holding two people together than they probably shouldn't be together anyway and if it isn't, well then what's it there for? Yet gay marriages i've been to are fantastically romantic because of the whole "we don't care what the laws say, we love each other and we see each other as married and that's all that matters to us" air about them. Yet if the marriage act is changed that would all disappear. Yet at the same time the current marriage act is so unfair I couldn't possibly support it. So I don't really know what I want to happen.
Sweet the gays don't know what is good for them so we should protect them from it

Lentern

HSC
There is a difference between what I think would make me happiest and what I think should be the case. I of course still champion the right to get married (and the right to choose not to.)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
lentern not understanding the point of marriage

god society has become so feminized

IF TWO PEOPLE LOVE EACH OTHER DERE BOND WILL BE ETERNAL

THATS WHY U GET MARRIED ITS ALL BECAUSE OF LOVE THERES NO DEEPER SOCIAL PURPOSE FOR THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE EXCEPT.. EXPRESSION OF LOOOVE

we need to ban women from voting asap

Lentern

HSC
Lentern is a boy albeit a fairly effeminate one. If you're about to give me some crap about children being better off when raised in a nuclear, married family so help me I might be sick.

Super King

HSC
Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)