Graphs (1 Viewer)

Pudgedog

so what graphs do they want us to know exactly?

also dont just list em, give a little insight too ;) and draw them if possible.

Blondie

hahaha...yeah, sorry. dunno. u could try the expansionary/contractionary graphs for fiscal policy. cant draw them too long to explain. but i helped :)

cakes

hi
HSC
J curve- looks like a J, where the y axis is the current acct balance, x axis being time
and it shows the impact of a depreciating $AU on the balance of payments in the short run and long run

Philips curve- shows conflict between objectives of low inflation and low unemployment

oh and you can always use the supply curve haha..

2003HSC

Originally posted by cakes
J curve- looks like a J, where the y axis is the current acct balance, x axis being time
and it shows the impact of a depreciating $AU on the balance of payments in the short run and long run

when you say it looks like a J, does that mean its like a phillips curve reversed horizontally?

2003HSC

Originally posted by cakes

so as the exchange rate increases, the CAD increases? doesnt that depend on how much loss in exports is offset by the amount saved in aus dollar terms on servicing liabilities through valuation effect? in that case, i dont think you can make it into a model.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
j-curves suck ass
they disproved it and now its never used

Blondie

haha! yay! so...........maybe we can disprove other stuff, and sop future eco students from suffering..................................on second thought, maybe not...we suffered, THEY DESERVE TO SUFFER TOO!!! *evil laugh*
ok sorry...

cakes

hi
HSC
yeah ive never used the J curve in an essay.. it was just on my page of diagrams

J2thaD

WTF is a J Curve?? If it aint in da syllabus what are u clowns doin learning it?? just shows how stupid u guys r, thank god u dun go to my skool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)