Graduation Song (1 Viewer)

dansnation

me and some others wanted to perform U2 - with or without you, at graduation, but our principle is a stiff and wont let us.

ExSuPeRgOaLiE

Coolies... thanks guys... we need an old song and a new song... so alice cooper would be good!

Any other suggestions?

bex

HSC
we had a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fight over this at my school!! 1/2 of us wanted decent music, and then there were the tards who wanted... Hakuna Matata from the Lion King! *spew!* but here are some suggestions
*Thankyou- The whitlams
*Time of my life- from Dirty Dancing
*The theme song from the wonder years
*Here comes the sun- the beetles
*The one from the end of Grease...

we're using that gay one... ive had the time of my life....i never felt this way before.... blah blah what a tacky piece of shite... the taste of girls in my year SUCK! lol and we're also using the one from the end of the breakfast club,.... you know... Dont you forget about me!

punkasskid10

i wanna have time of your life by greenday as our graduation song but i don't reckon our teachers would allow us to perform it, damn! beautiful day by U2 would also be a great song too!

they'll probably pick something tacky like vitamn C or some other song as gay! :D

schwang_thang

sum1 at school suggested faith hill's 'there u'll be' but it might ba tad mushy

or sarah mclachlan 'i will remember u', its kinda old but it'll make u cry when u put up the slides *sniff*

roo

HSC
yah, i think we're having sarah's "i will remember u" and also some grease song, i think its "we go to together" or something like that. the prefects decided it, our grade was shitty about it, buuut i spose we did nuthin to stop it..

i think the majority wanted "my friend" by groove armada or "we gotta get out of this place", not sure who by.. and "survivor" by destiny's child.. hehe :D

Christine

beige member
HSC
hehe call me ridiculous but i think fame would be a cool one to use!!!

Mz_FUNKSTAR_02

Well @ our school i think we're gonna have that old 70's song "Aint no mountain high enough" -We didnt want those slow sad soppy songs like that Vitamin C song coz we all know that we'd all end up crying!

ExSuPeRgOaLiE

Finally we have a decision

Well the deciding body have discussed it an come up with the following 2 songs for our Graduation Assembly

*Time of my Life (to cry too)
*The theme of First Wives Club (?)

Personally i liked the theme of Wonder Years, but they didn't think so....

We are also getting Tshirts made... black with pink writing saying

'02 sexy for this shirt'

... DONT ASK!

bex

HSC
well the original tacky song- Time of My Life (from Dirty Dancing) has been ousted! we're now doing 'No Such Thing' by John Mayer and Here Comes The Sun, by the Beatles...

Last edited:

Confuzzled?!

HSC
wow..so meaningful..
'time of ur life' was already done at our school back in yr 7 or 8..so we can't do that...

we're doing "This used to be my playground" and "Sunny Came Home".....it has nothing to do with leaving or graduating..but hey....it sounds mad ^_^ lol.
and then as the yr 12s are walking out *we're stuck behind performing* "Graduation Day" some oldies song! LOL!!!!

omg..so cheesy sounding too! Lol...
but aawww....we're graduating....NOOOOO! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)