Graduation Day (1 Viewer)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Ahh sh*t i feel so bad today because it was officially our last day at school. (our school has some random fun day outs and luncheons organised for next week)

This is far from the perfect place to have a cry and everything but seriously, i just realised how much i missed my grade like as soon as i left the school hall :( F*ck i had tears in my eyes too. YES I'M A FREAKING BLOODY SPINELESS WANKER so please don't join me in my emotional turmoil.

PLUS everything about our grade 06 was awesome. we were the first to have composed our own graduation song, hahahahaha we had hahahaha juniors and year 11s crying over us leaving, and omgoodness some person in our grade drew a portrait of EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON (that's like 170 people) and put that up on the school hall walls. it really felt like we were "the world's greatest" (some R Kelly song that was playing, when we ahad our final roll call in front of the entire school)

:(:( xxi'memoithurtsxx haha and i said i wouldn't cry or anything as well today because that's not tuff and manly LOL. but then half the guys in our co-ed grade were bawling their eyes out like the girls and .. i had something stuck in my eyes i tells ya :(:(:(

and a final note, teachers and students and basically the whole freaking school was hugging every other person today. oh man why the heck does it feel like we're a F*CKING FAMILY or something .. i mean i was just getting used to the idea of uni and how lifelong friends are made there :eek:

so to everyone else, how has graduation and the taking of photos and organisations for the final school assemblies and writing farewell cards affected you? i've just lost 3 days from hsc prep and probably some more coming.

this was our grade's phrase but hey this whole sub-forum could use it. oh what? oh six! OH WHAT?! 0-6!!!!!!!! YES WE F*CKING ROCK ZOMG LOLWTFBBQ WHY DO I HAVE SO MUCH UNEXHAUSTED PASSION.

seasons of love -rent

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
shut the f*ck up. fag :(

btw i'm kidding *bawls eyes out some some* geddit eye balls lol lol

HSC
It hadn't really sunk in yet until today after our muck-up assembly :( When we were all on stage singing together and waving our arms around, I suddenly felt really nostalgic about it all and it just hit me that this is really the end.

Next week we have our breakfast and luncheon and our official graduation formal assembly. That will be when everyone will be bawling their eyes out. All girl school too so there'll a river flowing.

I've never been crazy about high school and can't wait till uni, but it's amazing to think that the grade has bonded so closely from yr 7 to yr 12. In yr 12 you're suddenly just like one big family.

So even though I'm not a fan of high school, I'm still going to miss everyone. I can't believe a few people didn't show up to our official yr 12 muck-up assembly today
It's our last one! You just don't miss something like that, because it's just something you have to go to.

ane_st

HSC
bobness said:

There, there... *pats on back*

Im gonna be crying sooo much on my graduation :(:(:(

Its next thursday, but the next day we're having a picnic day for my whole grade...

And i never realised that i would miss them to...

I also dont wanna do the clap out on thursday *cries*

Crying aint wimpy (even for a male) :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well today is what some are calling the last official school day as next week is deemed party week. With graduation practice Monday, formal Tuesday, breakfast Wednesday and graduation Thursday.

I attend a senior school so it is quite different to those who have attended the one school and been with the same people their entire school lives. Although of course their is friends from the junior campus and the friendships that have strengthen and grown over the last two years and of course all the new people I have meet and formed a friendship with. Of course now that is coming to an end. With graduation means it will become harder and harder to keep up appearances with friends and most probably won't see eachother much especially next year as we all move in different life directions.

I guess for many this next week is one of reflection and party on the years that were. Hmmm since my HSC study hasn't been that story and I have not had to do any preparation for anything I haven't been affected.

I expect people to be a little emotional come graduation day probably more so sign out day when it’s all over...

HSC
Oh gosh im gonna be bawling next thursday when we have our last school assembly which is our graduation thing. We spend the whole morning going through what has happened since yr 7 to now and then give pressies out so sad :(:(:( Then graudation dinner that night....

I seriously don't believe its ending now, it was like last yr that we thought hey next yr thatll be us doing the HSC...

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
bobness said:

i think ur the fag coz ur the bitch that cried

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
yeah like i was being ironic with my comment there.

cause you're a construction man you're obviously tuff huh?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
doesnt matter ruse people. youre all crap.

i havent cried yet. ill wait for the assembly.
Bookie will cry

Hmm I think i will too, my years been through so much emotional trauma since year 7 inception, we were also the guinea pig year ... 2nd fully auditioned (i go to a performing arts school) year group to go in... a girl in my year was murdered, another girl got cancer, another guy was injured by a train and theres been all kinds of weird shit like that... also lots of lovely happy times involving running around and doing stupid things.. ahh highschool, a lovely sheltered world

B35tY

HSC
LottoX said:
Graduation was the best, most emotional day of school ever
In terms of sheer mateship, it was awesome. It's a pity it had to happen once we were out of school, cos school would've been much more awesome if we'd been that cool before.

Much <3 for Xia.

chelsy

HSC
wm_abusef said:
this thread in itself makes me sad :(

and i havent even had gradution yet!
ohhh... only 3 more days of high school left.. then its graduation...

i remember on my year 10 graduation ceremony, they played "friends forever" and my tears just rushed out instantly. To be honest, i was never close to any body in yr10, but some how it was such a emotional thing to leave the school i have been attending for nearly 2 years..

well, now it's my final high school graduation, how can i control my emotions??
I will never come back to this school again (not as a student anyway), i can't just chat away the lunch time with my friends about their bf anymore etc... and the canteen food .. ( they aren't nice by the way).. gees..

i take a look around my classmates, and can't stop thinking about the song ...

"So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Will Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly"

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
bobness said:
yeah like i was being ironic with my comment there.

cause you're a construction man you're obviously tuff huh?
got dat right biatch

ane_st

HSC
chelsy said:
ohhh... only 3 more days of high school left.. then its graduation...

i remember on my year 10 graduation ceremony, they played "friends forever" and my tears just rushed out instantly. To be honest, i was never close to any body in yr10, but some how it was such a emotional thing to leave the school i have been attending for nearly 2 years..
Its not kicking in (the 3 days left thing)... But God i hope they dont play that song or we will fukin cry....

On the + side... I have silly string to spray @ the juniors when we walk out..... *cries*

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
chelsy said:
i take a look around my classmates, and can't stop thinking about the song ...

"So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Will Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly"
that's the song we're going to play as background music for the powerpoint presentation (at our graduation ceremony).
it's going to be so sad!!!!
looking at all our 06 photos while listening to that song :'(

we graduate this Friday...fuck, I don't even know how I'm going to be able to cope :(

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
my principal almost cried when giving the opening speech to the graduation ceremony :(

surprisingly there werent too many other people crying, they mentioned a student in our year who passed away and that got me a bit teary as usual but i was expecting alot more crying like last years graduation. all the students in my year who gave speeches infront of the school managed to get through without their voices breaking and there werent too many "awwww...." moments.

slide show presentation with music in the background was touchy. would have been a little better if every 3rd frame wasnt from the circle of friends of the person who made the slideshow, but bleh no biggie.

instead of the usual giving of peace to the people around us after the mass ended we were told to hug each other which was cool. hugging people is fun and makes me feel warm and squishy inside.

our year song, written by one of the teachers, was alright but it was too fast and noone really knew the words. the church goes pretty silent for several seconds then bursts out "lead the way!" which seems to be the only words they know. its more of a clap-to song than a hug each other and proudly sing it while swaying about song.

the dinner was pretty good and i believe i am now starting to recover from the alcohol. 2 bottles of wine at each table which consisted mostly of underage students = not cool, not cool at all, alcohol is not cool and it makes me hurt.
apparently i looked like crap during most of the dinner and i really started to feel like just curling up into a ball and passing out. not too sure how much i drank but out of a table of 7 i recall being the only one to drink more than glass and there appeared to be less than half a bottle of white wine remaining by the end *stares blankly while swaying around*. my friends took a few photos during the night. i cant wait to see the before and after comparisons as i slowly descend into drunkenness.

it was a pretty fun day. nice way to get everyone all cheery before we begin our 3 and a half weeks of nonstop studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)