Graduating class of 2011 (1 Viewer)

RANK 1

HSC
we made it through 13 years of fucking school, FUCK YEAH, post your graduation experiences here.

unknown88

HSC
N/A
l felt like a sickcunt leaving my hall being clapped by year seven's all the way to the gate.

HSC
Uni Grad
graduation experiences...
Well it was great overall :)

I managed to come 1st internally overall in music extension, which is a YAY, but then the rest of the trial marks + ranks were disappointing (english avg - 69%, my mark = 67% T_T).
okay now apart from school ranks, a student who smashed a window in muckup day was totally cheered on when his name was called during graduation. The principals and teachers were overwhelmed about the response to the cheering..

I managed to take lots and lots of photos as well :)
after the graduation ceremony, some of my friends were in tears because school has ended, especially the school captain :L
got heaps of hugs from girls.... although some were like "get in there" when I was taking photos with a girl in my school :p

after graduation, went to eat outside with internationals.. seemed pretty decent

taeyang

HSC
Came first in both maths physics and engineering.

got heaps of hugs from girls
This too.

Went with year to a friends house before heading down to the "breakup" thing on terrigal beach.... pre sick.

musing

HSC
I'll sum it up in one word: bittersweet.

Vidhya

HSC
Grad dinner was great but the actual graduation yesterday was heartbreaking haha, I cried quite a bit. I have a feeling uni won't qualify to the standards of fun I had in High School :( But it's exciting I suppose.

Carl5

HSC
Graduation was incredible! I will miss everyone so much. Actually, I already do! Argghh! I cried so much, and our speeches went so well. Year 12 has been such an amazing year. I didn't want it to end at all!

Here's 2 videos I made that were at our graduation assembly.

jamesfirst

HSC
I didn't feel anything. Really, I was like meh...

Because there is still HSC to go...... I don't see the reason to be happy.

And I don't really care about the 13 years thing :D...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)