GPA question (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
nit said:
What if they work their ass off at something their good at - thats gotta be the best right
Oh yeah, 2003 4u :p

But still, if you work hard & fail when you're bad at it, then you can't complain about getting a lower GPA than vice-versa.

allstarr69

KeypadSDM said:
Most people who go to uni do subjects they're good at, or at least something they love.

If someone's good at a subject, and they don't need to try to do well, then they deserve better marks than someone who works their ass off in something they suck at.

http://www.despair.com/incompetence.html

Perfect example.

hahah thats funny :p

yeh but usaully when someone goes bad in something they worked their butt off for.. they dont like to admit it-- you know.. the old... 'i didnt study' excuse.. when they really dont like to admit theyre retards. :p

In seriousness tho (and this applies to first years) , what if someone picked the wrong degree and hence is going to go shit... coz he hates his current degree. This is usually the case to people who care about GPA anyway.. as they r the ppl looking to transfer.

Ohh.. and what the hell is WAM... and whats it used for :rolleyes:

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
Allstarrr said:
In seriousness tho (and this applies to first years) , what if someone picked the wrong degree and hence is going to go shit... coz he hates his current degree. This is usually the case to people who care about GPA anyway.. as they r the ppl looking to transfer.
haha yeah exactly my situation. im definately retarded when it comes to maths and physics... dont ask me why i chose engineering, but yeah its my fault ... im only whinging cause i know this now and wish i had've known it last year :p sigh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)