GPA/Academic Transcript Question (1 Viewer)

maka

HSC
Hi,

I will be transferring from BBA Law to Arts/Law ASAP with Arts department approval, so I just have a few questions that maybe someone would be able to help me out with. Essentially, just need to do Year 3 of Arts as the rest is credit for previous study.

My questions are:

(1) In order to calculate my Arts GPA, will they only use my Arts subjects to determine my Arts GPA or will they use my BBA (credit for previous study) as well?

(2)Will all the subjects I've completed at MQ be placed on my academic transcript or will only the subjects that I do for Arts/Law be on the transcript? I was told that the transcript would say in effect '40CP of exemptions allowed' or something similiar and then just add all my Arts/LAw scores below.

It all sounds a bit confusing and I've looked at the handbook and either I missed or couldnt find answers to these questions.

Thanks
Maka

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
From memory most things to arts is 2.0 GPA? (and in some cases an automatic transfer). Didn't think they divided your gpa up depending on your subject area.

And from memory everything you've done will be on the transcript, the only time this isn't the case is you've transferred institutions, you essentially start with a 'clean' slate.

Could be wrong, contact SES for further information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)