GP & IP: What Did You Do? (1 Viewer)

lianajane

HSC
GP: 3 local politicians raising funds for a bankrupted local council. (nope, no deeper meaning at all)

IP: extract from the play "I Am My Own Wife" by Doug Wright.

you were sooo at onstage hahaha

lianajane

HSC
I was actually thinking (during the period of time when I hated my IP with all my guts) how good a performance with the Mad Hatter could potentially be.

GP: Presented in the style of musical theatre, a motorway is being built through shops owned by retailers of different ethnicities (we were intending it to be a metaphor for the GFC)
IP: A convict forced to become a prostitute to get back to England

from Our Country's Good??

Smokee

HSC
IP: A child reliving her fathers death in a messed up way. I used extracts from the book 'On the Jelicoe Road'

GP: A group of scummy prostitutes in the victoria era and why they resorted to prostitution

allykat92

HSC
IP: A woman who's recently lost her younger sister in the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers. (I wanted to do something serious, that reflected a part of me (I'm American, and was in New York State that day) and wanted a piece that also reflected a large portion of the world today)

GP: A group of boys that are sent to bootcamp for training and have a horrifying woman leader (it's very much based on physicality and there's a lot of slapstick)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)